Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Thanks guys, I hope it's not another one of my normal flops :D

Lol I was listening to Jim Rome and he was talking about Yahoo Finance and this article

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/107646/10-office-faux-pas.html

4. Don't! Set Your Ring Tone to the Jonas Brothers

Keep your phone on vibrate. Your officemates notice your ring tone -- especially if it's particularly loud and annoying.

"You would see five or six people who sat around her look at her and roll their eyes," says Richard O'Malley, remembering a former receptionist whose ring tone for her boyfriend was a Jonas Brothers song.

At the sound of the boy-band melody, the woman would leave her desk to take the call. "It wound up working against her because everyone knew that she was slacking off," says O'Malley, who now runs his own event-planning business, The O'Malley Project

Eventually she was let go. And even though her ring tone wasn't specifically at fault, it didn't help. "There were several minor things that built up," says O'Malley.

"If you are the person who has the stupid cell phone ring, everyone has noticed it already. Turn it down."

I guess that's kind of like that girl who laughs loudly lol

Lol I was listening to Jim Rome and he was talking about Yahoo Finance and this article

http://finance.yahoo.com/career-work/article/107646/10-office-faux-pas.html

I guess that's kind of like that girl who laughs loudly lol

Luckily my supervisor is pretty strict about leaving our phones on vibrate or else I'm sure this chick would have some stupid song blaring :mad:

I am such a god damn ***** :mad:

I had this hot pakistani chick sitting next to me in class and we were talking about the class since she is on the waitlist...so, class lets out and I'm walking side by side with her for most of my mile walk back to the car and I cant even muster anything to say. Un****ingbelieveable. :doh:

I know all sorts of phrases in Urdu, its Ramadan, the class is tough...I had a smorgasbord of options to talk about, but I *****-ed out :(

Anytime I grow a set of balls, good things happen....but yet I still continue to do this :doh:

I'm so ****ing disappointed in myself :mad:

I had this hot pakistani chick sitting next to me in class and we were talking about the class since she is on the waitlist...so, class lets out and I'm walking side by side with her for most of my mile walk back to the car and I cant even muster anything to say. Un****ingbelieveable. :doh:

I know all sorts of phrases in Urdu, its Ramadan, the class is tough...I had a smorgasbord of options to talk about, but I *****-ed out :(

Anytime I grow a set of balls, good things happen....but yet I still continue to do this :doh:

console.gif

You need to man up

:doh:

:silly:

What car do you drive

Luckily my supervisor is pretty strict about leaving our phones on vibrate or else I'm sure this chick would have some stupid song blaring :mad:

I rarely even have it on vibrate. I just leave it on silent. I will check it from time to time. The only time I have it on ring is when I am at home and it is in a different room.

Archived