stevenaa

Random Thought Thread

yeah that's weird. Are you talking about dudes? Or girls?

I thought, in this contemporary society, that girls can be dudes, too.

Not in the lesbian sense, but a lot of girls are referred to as dudes, by other girls, as well as guys.

Hmm...Never had a random thought before. I don't think this is worth starting a thread but LeGarrette (sp) Blount is an idiot. He would have seriously injured some of those fans if there weren't 5 people holding him back.

Personally, I love your sig. :D

That makes two of us :cool2:

I really need to go to sleep, lots of driving tomorrow after class.

Hmm...Never had a random thought before. I don't think this is worth starting a thread but LeGarrette (sp) Blount is an idiot. He would have seriously injured some of those fans if there weren't 5 people holding him back.

What a douchebag. I mean, if you're gonna be Billy Bad Azz, you would think you'd at least take off your helmet before slugging a defenseless guy who's not wearing one. What a wuss. I hope the guy gets supspended for the entire season.

What a douchebag. I mean, if you're gonna be Billy Bad Azz
You mean this guy?

billy8iq.jpg

:silly:

Anyway, :cuss: the B(c)S.

yeah that's fine too. Bend over, lay down, it's all the same. Just lose! :D

haha I hear ya, man. I wish the Braves could start winning when the Rockies and Giants lose. I've pretty much given up hope of winning the division. :)

haha I hear ya, man. I wish the Braves could start winning when the Rockies and Giants lose. I've pretty much given up hope of winning the division. :)

yeah the wild card is still reasonably close. But losing to the Reds is a big no-no. The Rockies and Giants are to the Braves, what the Red Sox and Angels are to the Rangers. But I have to say, I like the Rangers chances to get in a lot more than the Braves chances.

oh yeah?? well you're a...you're a BAD sport! yeah! :mad:

:laugh:

Burrrrrrrrrn!

I was talking to one of your brokeback brethren last night - he didn't seem too optimistic.