Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Firefox did an update last night and man is it smooth and fast now. Also, when you open a new tab, it shows your bookmarks, like chrome.

sweet. saves me a few seconds when i'm trying to get straight to my pr0n. :)

I went to my little brother's graduation yesterday, little did I know Randy Edsall (MD Football head coach) was one of their best basketball players ever and the speaker was Ron Wolf, the GM of the Packers that signed Holmgren, traded for Farve and drafted Reggie White. He also attempted to trade his entire draft for Ki-Jiana Carter but the Colts turned him down LOL.

Pfft, use Comodo Dragon. No longer use Chrome, and use Firefox every now and then. Firefox seems the same with the new update.

(Comodo Dragon is basically based on Chromium, the same thing Chrome is based on; there just aren't the privacy issues that plague Chrome)

It is, but fat burger, whataburger, jack in the box and del taco ain't.

Jack in the box? I disagree with you on that. Del Taco is better then Taco Bell though. In N Out I would take over both. IONTOP I suggest trying animal style fries or animal style burger or something on the secret menu.

Unfortunately I won't be able to meet you guys Sunday, I can't even walk.

Why don't they have hockey at 5, and move horse racubg to 8. Or just show the race. So much hype for less than 2 minutes of action (probably what :hump:ing Shakria would be like :drooley: ).

Jack in the box? I disagree with you on that. Del Taco is better then Taco Bell though. In N Out I would take over both. IONTOP I suggest trying animal style fries or animal style burger or something on the secret menu.

Unfortunately I won't be able to meet you guys Sunday, I can't even walk.

Yeah, I don't like the sauce...

Archived