Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

gold gym only charges me 9.99 per month lol but i canceled a while ago lol

Wait, what?

Where is this Golds located? lol

I started my membership like 4 years ago, and even then, they charged me $19.99 per month. I renewed my membership back in September, and that sum**** was $29.99. Who did you threaten to get such a low rate?

thats where my membership was primarily out of lol!

Something is very wrong here... As far as I know, that was a standard, non-negotiable rate.

Anyways, I am cancelling my membership tomorrow. Just found an Anytime Fitness off of 301 only about 6 miles from where I live.

It has been a long time since I was as incensed as I was earlier today when I tried to program in SQL and it didn't work.

At this point, I'm just turning in incomplete crap or 50% finished homework. I don't know how to run this crap, and don't expect me to cram it when it's due at midnight tonight.

The funniest thing about programming if any of you EVER program...is debugging and looking for errors in code which was copied STRAIGHT from the book. It will make you yell out profanities as loud as you have ever yelled them before in your life. It is ridiculous crap.

Why do sports professional sports teams make players share rooms? I am pretty sure NFL, NHL and MLB players all share rooms. Not sure about NBA.

I get that sports are all about team work . . . . but do they really need to share rooms?

Because it costs more to give each player his own room. Haven't been around a team behind the scenes but purely based on watching 24/7 it's 2 king beds in one room, really see no problem with this. It's just not financially wise to give players their own rooms when you could put two people in one room and save more.

Anyway, procrastination and forum surfing leads to me frantically trying to design a SQL view in 47 minutes. School is ridiculous sometimes.

indeed...

OMAR from The Wire!!!!!

---------- Post added May-7th-2012 at 03:21 AM ----------

I remember I was banned for a week on one of my old user names, and it listed "no reason" under why I was banned. I spent like 20 minutes going through my last 10 or so posts, and found absolutely nothing wrong with anything I said. I sent a message to one of the admin, and never heard anything back. Definitely a head scratcher....

Hmm... Random bump from a guy in Denver who got banned for duplicate accounts...

OMAR from The Wire!!!!!

I wouldn't rule it out...

It's always fun guessing the real identities of people who have been here for a very short amount of time, with 0-5 posts, who find their way to the Tailgate, more specifically the Random Thought Thread.

Then of course the possibility remains that they are true to life newfound members, just eager to meet new people, but that would suck, and take away the suspense. :(

Two at one time. The possibilities are endless...

Just cashed a $400 check at the bank (not my bank)... Teller tried to give me 4 $50's, and 20 $20's... Even got so far as to putting it under the glass for me to take and asking if I needed anything else...

I asked to see the check, and then asked him to recount it for me...

He thanked me and gave me my $400...

Would I have been wrong to have not said anything? It was a graduation check from my parents, would they possibly dinged their account for an extra $200? Would they come after me using my license? Is there anything illegal about taking more and pleading ignorance?

In the end, I stuck by my morals even though I could have immensely used that extra $200... Sucks... lol

Archived