Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

The Boston championship syndrome has hit Boston fans hard. Now they feel they are entitled to success.

Success is earned through hard work, not lazy defensive play and gifts from the referees. Stop blaming everyone else, point the finger at your own damn team. Why is it always about the refs, or how the Bills got lucky? How come it's never about your loser team?

I'm partial to NE, but I also roast them when it is necessary. Some of you need to do the same, and stop being absolute homers. The truth any TRUE fan will tell you, is that the Patriots defense has not been the same since their last SB. That's a fact. The Patriots D is decimated and filled with a bunch of no-talent hacks who can't hold a candle to Bruschi and Harrison. But the blame is never on them, it's always about the officials! POOR ZEBRAS ROOTING FOR THE BILLS, ALL THE BAD CALLS, WAH WAH WAH

suck it up

Major props to them dudes in the Motor City. They are for real.

I'm really happy for the Detroit fans. Looks like the stench of Matt Millen has finally gone away.

Hopefully the same can be said of us and the failure that was Vinny Cerrato, though it may be unfolding already, only after just one year. How they respond tomorrow on the road in primetime will go a long way in figuring out what could potentially become of this season.

Go Lions

Major props to them dudes in the Motor City. They are for real.

I'm really happy for the Detroit fans. Looks like the stench of Matt Millen has finally gone away.

Hopefully the same can be said of us and the failure that was Vinny Cerrato, though it may be unfolding already, only after just one year. How they respond tomorrow on the road in primetime will go a long way in figuring out what could potentially become of this season.

Go Lions

This. The past few years I have (sometimes) jokingly posted about Stafford and the Lions...50% was homerism, but the other 50% was realism. In high school, I knew he was going to be a top draft pick in the NFL. His arm at that level was better than most college QBs. He and Calvin Johnson are going to be a scary QB-WR force for the rest of the NFC North.

This. The past few years I have (sometimes) jokingly posted about Stafford and the Lions...50% was homerism, but the other 50% was realism. In high school, I knew he was going to be a top draft pick in the NFL. His arm at that level was better than most college QBs. He and Calvin Johnson are going to be a scary QB-WR force for the rest of the NFC North.

Wait until Fairley and Leshore (sp) come back. They'll be even tougher next season.

That pass rush is going to be nasty.

I plan to be at the Cowboys-Lions game next week. Is it wrong that I will secretly be giddy on the inside when Stafford destroys our defense? :paranoid:

No, because you're technically not supposed to care about the Cowboys that much this year, as opposed to years past. Live it up ;)

Newman is going to get demolished, that is if Johnson even matches up against him, but we know that the Lions are going to do everything possible to ensure that happens...

I still remember Newman burying his face in his hands and getting consoled by teammates after Santana beat him deep for like the 100th time back in '08. :ols:

ARe you worried your self-destructing Braves will face another early exit

I still remember that Braves-Houston extra-inning-fest :ols:

Poor Braves

:mad:

Stupid Braves.:(

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 10:31 PM ----------

QUICKLY...Everyone go to espn's website and vote for us in the Sportsnation poll. We're tied for last with the despicable Cowboys!

No, because you're technically not supposed to care about the Cowboys that much this year, as opposed to years past. Live it up ;)

Newman is going to get demolished, that is if Johnson even matches up against him, but we know that the Lions are going to do everything possible to ensure that happens...

I still remember Newman burying his face in his hands and getting consoled by teammates after Santana beat him deep for like the 100th time back in '08. :ols:

I expect Stafford to throw deep to Calvin numerous times. And I mean maybe a 30+ yard pass attempt to him every single possession. Those two could set records next week. Not even joking around.

I expect Stafford to throw deep to Calvin numerous times. And I mean maybe a 30+ yard pass attempt to him every single possession. Those two could set records next week. Not even joking around.

The crazy thing is that none of Staffords passes even have to be that accurate. Dude is such a freak that he can go up and get just about anything thrown his way.

---------- Post added September-25th-2011 at 11:07 PM ----------

For some odd reason, I just so happened to scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and I see 1member, and 73 guests. :wtf:

Archived