Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

[11:29] Zargotelc (Laptop): wonder if there are any august games this year

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): might be some late august games

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): stupid college football tailgates

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): everyone got drunk lol

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): except me

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): :P

Good ol' college...when I attended games at Lane Stadium and everyone around me was drunk, sneaking in alcohol

But yeah, as I said in that transcript I was perhaps the only one sober during VT tailgates lol, just don't see why everyone has to get drunk and then get into the stadium and yell at the opponent lol

[11:29] Zargotelc (Laptop): wonder if there are any august games this year

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): might be some late august games

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): stupid college football tailgates

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): everyone got drunk lol

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): except me

[11:30] Zargotelc (Laptop): :P

Good ol' college...when I attended games at Lane Stadium and everyone around me was drunk, sneaking in alcohol

But yeah, as I said in that transcript I was perhaps the only one sober during VT tailgates lol, just don't see why everyone has to get drunk and then get into the stadium and yell at the opponent lol

i actually prefer sporting events sober

What an excellent week!!!!!

Went to Busch Gardens for the first time in years and it was absolutely awesome. Griffon, front row, is the biggest adrenaline rush I've had in a long time. Alpengeist is still my fav roller coaster of all time - I swear it gets faster every time and I will never ride anywhere but the front row. I gave a proper goodbye to Big Bad Wolf - rode it 3 times I think, including once in the front row which makes it 10x better. One of the times I rode there was a little girl on the same train. She was absolutely tiny and her dad told us it was her first big kid roller coaster. When she got off she was ecstatic! It was awesome and reminded me of the first time I rode BBW :)

edit: Oh! Haha I forgot the best part! Apollo's Chariot = I got to see my boyfriend scream like a little girl :)

Highlight of the week though - I've officially converted my boyfriend to a Chick Fil A lover!!!!!!!!! This morning I asked what he wanted for breakfast and he said Chick Fil A, so I had to remind him they are closed on Sundays. I knew the conversion was complete when we were driving back to DC this afternoon and I asked him where he wanted to stop for food and he AGAIN said Chick Fil A and I AGAIN reminded him that it's closed on Sundays. He looked like his mom just told him his puppy died! lol

OK, inspired by Chris Cooley's peanut butter and banana sandwich, I decided to try my own invention, strawberry jelly and banana. It was GREAT! Who needs peanut butter? This is a classic!!!

What do you mean who needs peanut butter?

Have you been drinking?:D

That's almost like saying who needs bacon.:silly:

BTW I had 2 BLT's for breakfast this morning.:mmm:

I ate a big can of baked beans today and it was everything I thought it would be. :moon::thud:

**** happens.:silly:

OK, inspired by Chris Cooley's peanut butter and banana sandwich, I decided to try my own invention, strawberry jelly and banana. It was GREAT! Who needs peanut butter? This is a classic!!!

So how is this a high-risk, or highly innovative invention ?

Strawberrys and Bananas are both fruits, and pretty much any fruits will go together.

im sure everybody would love it if chik fil a were open on sundays.

Except for the employees.

Hmmm. Little too much sugar for me,but I may have to try that. With peanut butter even. :)

I'm driving to Virginia tomorrow. Going crabbing on the Y river in MD, and going to a Skins practice in a few days. Going to see Gettyburg, Antietem, Mannasas, and Petersburg battlefields. It's going to be fun.

*Turns green with envy.*

One more week till preseason football

The games don't count, but hey it's football, and I don't care if the starters only play a half. It's good fun, and it's football

My feelings exactly.

WTF how come most of the FedEx games are at 1 PM?

I need to nap at 1 pm-ish. Damn it...

(Yes, I was napping during the 1 pm games the previous seasons...the funny times are when I go to sleep with the score 14-0 and I wake up and the Redskins are losing by 10 24-14 lol, this happened at least twice in 2006)

So how is this a high-risk, or highly innovative invention ?

Strawberrys and Bananas are both fruits, and pretty much any fruits will go together.

Don't try to ridicule my inventions. I'm gonna open up a jelly and banana sandwich shop at one of those rest stops along I95. Then I'll become a trillionaire and buy the Redskins from Danny Snyder.

You try a lemon coconut and avocado sandwich and see if that gives you the same zing. I highly doubt it. This is pure genius we're talking about here.

What do you mean who needs peanut butter?

Have you been drinking?:D

That's almost like saying who needs bacon.:silly:

BTW I had 2 BLT's for breakfast this morning.:mmm:

How dare you

How dare you even think that.

To try to put peanut butter on the same level as BACON?

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Those are the kinds of words that can get you banned around here.

Peanut Butter is just a snack that got lucky enough to be able to ride on jelly's coat-tails for all these years. Well I'm here to say "no more!" Its time that jelly divorced peanut butter and found his new bride - the banana!

But knowing that peanut butter can't survive on its own, she'll probably sue jelly for child support and still try to lurch off the memories.

I hate peanut butter!

Archived