Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Random Thought Thread

stevenaa

Is it just me or did it go from intense summer weather to fall weather really quickly? Generally in September it's still kinda hot ish. Not that I mind, I like hoodie weather. :)

I know, a few weeks ago it was nice, then that hurricane came around, and it was all rainy and cold, then there was one day of sun, then now it's cold all the time. Gotta break out my hoodies.

Looks like the feds are closing down A.T.D.H.E. again.Anyone know a streaming site that a Florida fan could catch the redskins games?:logo:

I'll get right on it

The beginning of summer is great. The middle of summer? Not so much.

Fall is perfect. I hate winter, for a number of traffic/weather related reasons, plus the fact that the boobies get put away (in public).

Fall is always great around here.

The bolded part is definitely true...but it also opens more doors for extracurricular activities if you play your cards right since girls need some warmth on a cold day ;)

Speaking of semi-clothing superstition ix, I saw that Jim Leyland decided not to change his underwear during the Tigers win streak. Now that's dedication. Being around him however would make feel really uncomfortable.

I can't imagine what that **** looked like when he finally took them off. Skid mark paradise...

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 01:55 PM ----------

read previously - totally @skinfan2k's fault.

I'm guessing that's where Doc went as well? :ols:

Speaking of semi-clothing superstition ix, I saw that Jim Leyland decided not to change his underwear during the Tigers win streak. Now that's dedication. Being around him however would make feel really uncomfortable.

I can't imagine what that **** looked like when he finally took them off. Skid mark paradise...

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 01:55 PM ----------

I'm guessing that's where Doc went as well? :ols:

He never stated he didn't wash them.

Geez, that would be nasty for anyone.

That's good to hear, but he loses points for that. That would take less dedication. It takes balls to go around smelling like asscrack all day in the name of competition/winning.

Most guys wash them. They just wear the same ones (socks, headbands, or whatever) during the games.

Sneakers not usually.

I cant believe my friend set me up with a friend of hers without telling me first that the girl had a hearing problem....that's something you let someone know ahead of time so they arent thrown off guard when they meet them :ols:

---------- Post added September-19th-2011 at 02:28 PM ----------

:ols: Or crayola crayons ( the exotic big ass pack that all the cool kids had) :ols:

the ones with smells were teh bestest!

I cant believe my friend set me up with a friend of hers without telling me first that the girl had a hearing problem....that's something you let someone know ahead of time so they arent thrown off guard when they meet them :ols:

How bad is it? Is it just one ear? (assuming her friend told you):ols:

the ones with smells were teh bestest

Yessir! Also the glow in the dark ones (shoutout to 1996)

Archived