Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Is Bush the worst President the U.S. has had?

macnoke03

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah, but Bush didn't give Iran the nuclear reactor, now did he?

Whether Iran is successful in their pursuit is another question you're not considering. Fortunately, there is still enough to time to put a stop to it, but not much. If the UN doesn't take the appropriate action, you can bet Bush will. A nuclear Iran is unacceptable.

I don't see the difference. If Iran develops nuclear weapons under the watchful eye of Bush and the Republicans the end result is the same. It doesn't matter if anyone helped them get them the point is no one did anything about it. But, the right sure has pointed out the failures of Clinton. I am not saying that Clinton was right or wrong, just stop the hypocrisy.

Bought it, huh? What evidence do you have to make a statement like that? Leave your conspiracy theories at home, please.

Lets not ignore the Royal Kennedys, either. While we're making sweeping claims, I'll call Tedward an alcoholic ****up. I'll also bring nepotism into the debate as well. What a glowing family tree they have.

Spiff, you errantly (like many of your contemporaries here) assume that anyone who doesn't like this president is a liberal or democrat, I am niether.

Just someone who can think for himself, not a mocking bird chirping the party line. You're a smart guy, either get honest, or think for yourself.

With that said, I don't give a damn about the Kennnedys or Clinton, so spew away if it makes you feel important :laugh:

I'd imagine there's a SLIGHT difference between willingly providing your enemies the nuclear capabilities and potentially striking these same capabilities preemptively.

So, its only bad if they're nuculear? Arms don't count? Cause if they do - Reagan shouldn't be in the top 5, neither should Bush 1.

Andrew Johnson, Jimmy Carter, Herbert Hoover, Franklin Pierce, Bill Clinton are at the bottom.

Bush has been ranked by historians as mid-range, around the 20s...

Liberated 27 million human beings, economy better now than in the 1990's, home ownership at highest level in history, unemployment rate 4.8%..

Just wondering....

"Economy better than the 1990s"....whats that based on?

"Home ownership at the highest level"....is this caused by Bush or a dropping interest rate?

"Unemployment rate at 4.8" - how much is this rate affected by jobs created via war and natural disaster?

Again just wondering not looking for a pi$$ing contest just want to see where your thoughts are.....

Ahhhh, the "if you are not with us you are against us" mentality that the right loves so very much. If you are not one with the republican right than automatically you must be a liberal democrat. Absolutely no exceptions.

Actually, "liberal" only accounts for 15% of the poulation according to the far right, therefor they are all to be treated like fringe whacko's. At the same time, the word "Democrat" is interchangable with the term, "liberal." Also, each individual liberal can be held accountable for the actions of every other liberal, therefor, they are all hypocrites. :)

Actually, "liberal" only accounts for 15% of the poulation according to the far right, therefor they are all to be treated like fringe whacko's. At the same time, the word "Democrat" is interchangable with the term, "liberal." Also, each and every liberal can be held accountable for every other liberal's philosophy, therefor, they are all hypocrites. :)

Let's not forget godless-commie, supporters of America's enemies and traitors. :)

Reagan? For what? Winning the Cold War? Putting the Soviet Union in an economic stranglehold and ideological collapse? Rendering communism a complete failure?

Acctually i believe it would be for Reaganomics and the crack epidemic. Not saying he's the worst but those are the big arguements against him.

Oh yeah, and Iron Contra.

You put Clinton at the bottom?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Clinton is one of the better presidents we've had, like it or not.

That's absolutely false. He will go down in history as mediocre (if he's lucky). Name one thing that Clinton did that was so significant. What will be his legacy? History certainly will not remember him for gas prices going down to 88 cents.

Best five:

Washington, Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, Reagan, FDR

Clinton is not the very worst, but because he committed legal perjury, and had scandal after scandal, let the North Koreans get the bomb, did not act on Al-Queda, he will go down in history as among the worst rank..

Those are good picks.

That's absolutely false. He will go down in history as mediocre (if he's lucky). Name one thing that Clinton did that was so significant. What will be his legacy? History certainly will not remember him for gas prices going down to 88 cents.

He turned a $300 Billion dollar deficit into a $200+ Billion dollar surplus and was the first president in the modern era to do so. He oversaw the longest stretch of growth in the history of the country. And. . . he put me through school :D

Archived