Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Guess the Name of the previous poster

nuposse87

I think you asked...

If I know Spanish.

And said that....

You spoke Spanish the whole time that you were in Guatemala for a mission for your church.

yeah the rough translation is: "are you familiar with spanish? i speak spanish becuase i go to guatemala for church msion trips"

Yeah, you got Ismail because I let you. ;) I already knew the answer, as I did with Dana and a Robin. I could have been way in the lead!! :silly:

LOL, I already knew Dana for DKS and Mike for Chomerics...but said nothing. :)

But I don't know where I rank in this thread on names guessed correctly (ahead of others), probably among the middle somewhere.

I know your initials are ROC -- I remember that from the "How did you get your screename threads."

(ROC == Republic of China for those who don't get the connection :))

Reginald?

Nope. BTW I go by my middle name. But if you guess my first name I'll give you half credit. :)

Going by your middle name is sometimes useful. For example, I always know when is selling something on the phone if they ask for me by my first name. I'll just say "No, he's not here."

Nope. BTW I go by my middle name. But if you guess my first name I'll give you half credit. :)

Going by your middle name is sometimes useful. For example, I always know when is selling something on the phone if they ask for me by my first name. I'll just say "No, he's not here."

Orpheus? Oswald? Othello? Orion? Oberlin? Olson? Orville?

That's all I got for 'O' names...:laugh:

Archived