Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Met Marcus Washington Too!!

stoney26

Mods please delete or merge if necessary. I know someone else started a thread, but I thought it deserved its own.

So my dad's 50'th birthday he throws a huge party at Morton's and rents a bunch of rooms at the Ritz Carlton for family from out of town. After Morton's we go back to the Ritz for ****tails. This was last weekend and the Atlanta Hawks were staying there and I rode the elevator down with Tyrone Lue (ex- Wizard PG).

Anyways a few of us decide to go to Camelot after ****tails. We pull up in a cab and I look out the window and I say to my self, "That looks like Marcus Washington." I get out of the car and sure enough its him. Did I mention I had a couple ****tails??? He has his back to me so I walked up and was like "Marcus Whats up?". He turned around and gave me a handshake and said, "hey buddy, how you doing?" I think I said, "Thanks for taking us to the playoffs, your a great player", or something of that nature. He said thanks and I hurried in to the strip club. Its was short and sweet. He seemed geniually happy that I came up to him and said something....I thought that was so cool.

Anyways sorry if this was a hard read, Im obviously not the best writer.

:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

I was so drunk I really only remember meeting him.....the club was kind of a blur. I remember thinking this is the worst strip club ive ever been to. My out of town cousin who isn't really in to football told me the next day I wouldn't shut up about meet him. It was a great weekend.

Many years ago in a land far far away, (Manassas, VA) we used to see a lot of the Redskins players in the Golden Corral. They would bring their families there for dinner, it was a local unwritten rule that no one would bother them when they were eating. Mark Mosley would be there often in the off season.

I work at Best Buy and we get those guys in all the time... They are the coolest guys to help... Marcus and Santana are in the sterling store it seems like every tuesday...

I work at the Best Buy in Waldorf....while no skins have never been there(I mean it IS waldorf), David Robinson came in not too long ago and bought some stuff. I've never been in the presence of somebody so tall in my life, he was a nice guy though, took the time to talk to some of us

I used to be a public school assistant principal and one of my teachers was friends with Brian Mitchell (she showed me pictures). Anyway, she came in my office one day and said I had a phone call. When I picked it up, it was ole B Mitch himself. She had arranged it. We had a nice chat and the teacher got a great yearly final evaluation.

Working as a first mate for twelve years on the outer banks, (oregon inlet fishing center and Pirates cove) on several of the offshore charter boats, I got the chance to meet some of the players. Coret Raymer. Russ

grimm, Derik Smith (now a 49er). After getting to know them and fishing with them I got to go to the parking lot after the some of the games. Actually all the games I've been to. Corey Reymer has an RV and has a pig pickin' after most games. it's great. All the players are gathered around having dinner and ****tails, talking about the game. One night I found Myself standing between Steven Davis and Champ Bailey talking about the game. Talk about surreal. I thought it was easy to get to know the players. Just lose the jersey, hat and big # 1 foam finger for a few minutes. dress in normal attire, and don't hassel anyone for autographs they talk to you like a normal person. laughing and joking. They really are normal people with normal lives that we don't see. Their kids poop their pants, same as ours. It was just a great opportunity! Thanks Corey, catch a big blue one this summer!

Many years ago in a land far far away, (Manassas, VA) we used to see a lot of the Redskins players in the Golden Corral. They would bring their families there for dinner, it was a local unwritten rule that no one would bother them when they were eating. Mark Mosley would be there often in the off season.

Golden Corral?! :doh: :laugh:

Archived