Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

RUMOR: Cowboys getting Jamal Lewis...

AUviaDC101

great they are trying to assemble the team of felons. I guess that they were upset that Michael Irvin didn't get into the hall of fame and instead they decide that they are going to put another felon on the team in his honor. Besides Jamal only wants to play if he wants to play.

This rumor is absurd. As terpfan mentioned they have Barber and Jones that are young and capable. Cowboy's offensive line is a mess, wr receiver core is a rest home, and their qb is one foot in the grave. So please tell me why would they go after Jamal? I would have seen this kind of rumor in NFL Insider and I did not so. Even though I understand the link situation, I am pretty sure you could have plagerized the information which would not be plagerism since you recognized the source and not considered the information your own.

Wow, the Cowboys might pick up a now injury riddled RB. I'm skeered. :laugh:

What happen to those 'boys fans who were comparing Julius Jones to Emmit Smith after two games. :doh:

Exactly. All I ever hear about from cowgirl fans is how great "dub J" is gonna be. I doubt they'd replace him, but i really would not mind at all becuase lewis did not look like the player he used to be.

Archived