Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do you think we can get steve smith

phat43matt

Are you kidding? Tylor Jacobs is too much, we should give them Betts, Antonio Brown, and a 7th round pick...you know just so they cant find a reason to refuse it.

While were at it, can we trade Ramsey for one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Preferrable Leonardo, I hear he has a hell of an arm and that shell will like totally help him break some tackles.

Are you kidding? Tylor Jacobs is too much, we should give them Betts, Antonio Brown, and a 7th round pick...you know just so they cant find a reason to refuse it.

While were at it, can we trade Ramsey for one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Preferrable Leonardo, I hear he has a hell of an arm and that shell will like totally help him break some tackles.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Donatello >>>> Leonardo

Hmm?

I just really think we can get steve smith if we trade betts

Why give them Betts when we still have guys like Jimoh, Kozlowski, Raymer, and Farris on the roster?

Why don't we just sign some free agent who didn't play last year and trade him for Smith? How about Eddie George? He should be fresh for the 2006 season. :D

Archived