Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do you think we can get steve smith

phat43matt

You know at first I thought this thread was ridiculous….but now that I think about it, it could generate some serious beneficial brainstorming…..Here’s the situation, because of his extremely high level of play in the playoffs Cory Raymer is very valuable in trade market….therefore if we can somehow convince him that the Seattle Climate is somewhat similar to that of Southern Florida, we could trade him to Seattle for Walter Jones, Steve Hutchinson, Darrell Jackson and Seneca Wallace (now I know your wondering why Seneca, since we have a young quarterback already but hear me out). This trade would fill a lot of holes for us and enable Chris Samuels to play his more natural position of C-back. Now while most formations will require Chris to line up at center, there will be many times that he will replace Clinton Portis in the backfield to provide us with a more shifty runner mostly in short yardage 1st down situations, hence the position C-Back (Center-Back). NOW for Seneca the reason for acquiring him would be to trade him to the Ravens for Suggs and Ray Lewis….I’d try for Ed Reed also but that may be pushing it a little bit. The best part about this trade is it fills all our holes so we don’t have to participate in the draft this year, which would enable us to trade all of this years picks for somebody’s ’07 and ’08 1st rounders….sweet………Superbowl 41…here we come.

(j/k of course…) :point2sky

While were at it, can we trade Ramsey for one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles? Preferrable Leonardo, I hear he has a hell of an arm and that shell will like totally help him break some tackles.

Are you kidding me?... You can come up with something better than that. Why would we want Leonardo??? when we could get michaelangelo??

Archived