Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

do you think we can get steve smith

phat43matt

Donatello >>>> Leonardo

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there killer. While Donatello was an extremely intelligent and tough turtle, Leonardo was a born leader. Leonardo wasn't the toughest like Raphael, or the smartest like Donatello, or even the coolest like Michelangelo, but Leonardo was the leader of the pack. He combined the street smart grit, that Raphy had, and the book smarts that Don possessed to gain an advantage on his enemies and get the guys out of tough situations.

Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down there killer. While Donatello was an extremely intelligent and tough turtle, Leonardo was a born leader. Leonardo wasn't the toughest like Raphael, or the smartest like Donatello, or even the coolest like Michelangelo, but Leonardo was the leader of the pack. He combined the street smart grit, that Raphy had, and the book smarts that Don possessed to gain an advantage on his enemies and get the guys out of tough situations.

You're crazy. Donatello was definitely the best. He didn't need swords, just a stick.

You're crazy. Donatello was definitely the best. He didn't need swords, just a stick.

That is true, like I said Leonardo wasn't the toughest or swiftest of his counterparts, but he had the ability to think on his feet, and come up with solutions in the tough times. Donatello, was definitely one of the cooler turtles, but he didn't have the same type of leadership qualities of Leonardo. How many times did you see Donatello get himself into a situation that he couldn't get himself out of, only for Leonardo to come in and save the day? Leonardo was a leader. That's all I'm saying.

That is true, like I said Leonardo wasn't the toughest or swiftest of his counterparts, but he had the ability to think on his feet, and come up with solutions in the tough times. Donatello, was definitely one of the cooler turtles, but he didn't have the same type of leadership qualities of Leonardo. How many times did you see Donatello get himself into a situation that he couldn't get himself out of, only for Leonardo to come in and save the day? Leonardo was a leader. That's all I'm saying.

Touche.

Guest GibbSkins11
I just really think we can get steve smith if we trade betts

this is worse than the palmer and first rd pick we get for arrington and ramsey thread:doh: , congrats:silly:

Archived