Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alternate Jerseys thread (merged)

dent19

Honestly, I dont mind a black jersey...in fact bought one of those Portis shadow jerseys right when they came out. But black/gold/white is too close to stillers for my taste. if there are colors, get some BURGUNDY & GOLD along with the black!!!

btw, big fan of the classic jerseys too and nothing against allwhites after our run in them this year....

if at all someone has direct connection to the wardrobe dept at the NFL ofc..... please submit this as a color alt jersey for 06 and beyond......

345%3C2465%3B%7Ffp338%3Enu%3D3275%3E8%3C3%3E35%3B%3EWSNRCG%3D32334%3A%3A%3A92%3B94nu0mrj

alog with black pants w/ wht/yellow stripes...

Thank you....

If I had direct connection to the NFL i'd tell them to turn their heads when they saw this jersey :laugh:

I have a feeling that a White helmet will be in the mix whenever the Redskins decide to go with an alternate again. Same logo, just a white helmet.

As far as the black unis that you suggest ? I would be against them. They look horrible. And please no Bengals type of fugly.

No black jersey,but how about bringing the gold pants back,or wearing the burgundy jersey and pants together.I have a Taylor Jacobs rookie card and He is wearing all burgundy,It looks sweet! Monk in the Hall in "06" !

I was wondering when someone was going to suggest this. Same wardrobe, different package. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this in a game next year. I was really diggin' the White on White... especially since we were winning in them.

No offense but I dont care for it. I wish they would bring back the dark burgandy 70th ann. jerseys but with gold outlined numbers(instead of plain white) and modernize them a tad. Id like the same with the old spear helmets. New look for 2006 Superbowl season???

Archived