Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alternate Jerseys thread (merged)

dent19

I'd like to mix up the jerseys but black? Every team seems to be wearing black jerseys now (iggles, lions, panthers) in addition to the usual teams that wear black. I would like to see the 70th anniv jerseys come back. Besides no other teams wears burgandy :)

I like the deep burgundy on the 70th anniv unis.

That's pretty much what the Chiefs did a few years ago. Black instead of red for home, and yellow instead of white for away. (shrug)

I think we've got a good thing going with the 70th Anniversary Jerseys. If we change the away jersey, go back to the 50s and 60s and use white with the burgundy shoulder stripe. I don't think there's a need to wear black on the field, but I am sure that people would buy them if made available.

It is just an idea. But if they made those, they should wear burgandy pants. Or make a gold jersey with burgandy numbers and white outline with burgandy pants. Or bring back the 70th Anniversary and make a white version too.

I say we stay w/ B&G for eternity.

Let me help you out.

We are the Washing REDskins.

Not the Washington Blackskins...

I hope so much that Dan Snyder dosnt get an idea and make those jerseys becuase it would be horrible. Almost as bad as selling Redskin Black Jerseys at the home game againts the Raiders. Im sitting there watching TV seeing all these raider fans in the background and im like " all those raider fans came all the way to washington?" Then the camera shows some redskins fans smiling and laughing with those black redskins jerseys on and im like "oh god".

Didnt we later lose that game like 10-14? The players musta felt the home field advantage...:doh:

Anyway, maybe Chad Greenway would play for us from Iowa if we lose Lavar.

Those are my favorite helmets..play at least 1 game in them ,,,,please

ps: the socks suck :laugh: :laugh:

Clinton Portis and Sean Taylor liked them:D

Archived