Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My thought on David Boston coming to DC

Doodie987

i feel like david boston would be great up in DC. he played AMAZING for arizona...i remember watching him rip us up when he played over there. yes, he had steroid issues but he is clean now (so i've heard).

here are some reason i think he would be good.

1. he BIG, good hands, med. speed., and hes a power house

2. if we have cris cooley grabbing balls 5-15 yards, moss grabbing 40+ yards we need some one to compliment that by getting 15-40 yard grabs, and thats david boston.

3. he not that old i think 6 yrs out of ohio state.

4. he hasnt played much due to injury and steroid issues in the last 2 years with miami, therefor hes kind of on the down low around the league.

5. he wont be to pricey

6. he kind of knows the NFC east.

7. HE IS A 1 possibly 2 time pro bowler....who's still got it if giving te chance.

what do you think??? lmk.

jake.

:logo:

He'll never stay healthy. He's used steroids before, and everyone knew it even before it came out in the news. Which is the obvious reason why he can't stay healthy and he's always blowing out a knee or something on his legs.

With all his injuries, who knows if he'll ever be the player he used to be. He stunk in San Diego and Miami, I have no confidence in his ability to play in this league anymore.

He'll never stay healthy. He's used steroids before, and everyone knew it even before it came out in the news. Which is the obvious reason why he can't stay healthy and he's always blowing out a knee or something on his legs.

With all his injuries, who knows if he'll ever be the player he used to be. He stunk in San Diego and Miami, I have no confidence in his ability to play in this league anymore.

i see what your saying, good point.

David Boston's career is over as far as being a impact WR. As far as a #2 WR goes, his recent injury situation would make me say no. I wouldn't have a problem if they brought him in at the minimum, since we all know he would get cut anyways, but we need a legit counter part to par with Moss and Boston is not it.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

David Boston's career is over as far as being a impact WR. As far as a #2 WR goes, his recent injury situation would make me say no. I wouldn't have a problem if they brought him in at the minimum, since we all know he would get cut anyways, but we need a legit counter part to par with Moss and Boston is not it.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck

I agree. Bring him in at the minimum like we did with Dyson last year. Maybe he makes it, but I doubt it. That's what preseason is all about.

4. he hasnt played much due to injury and steroid issues in the last 2 years with miami, therefor hes kind of on the down low around the league.

:logo:

YOu pretty much stated a great case agaisnt you right there. Boston was a beast in Arizona, but that was ages ago. He has done nothing, and I mean nothing, since then. He probably is the type that would love to stick it to everybody that said he was done, and he hates Marty which is a plus, but he has to just much of a history for him to be a serious consideration.

Archived