Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Women in Leather

fuji869

well i agree with it most of the women i am attracted to have a badunkadunk and wow what leather does to that ass....whew but at the same time a woman with a butt so flat that her ankles go right to her shoulders would be about as appealing as whitney houston on crack with a dirty diaper on.

This thread needs some action. One of our 7 female members should post they have worn leather with a wink or a smile so that the next 46 replies can be leghumpers asking way too personal questions about their sex life, their privates, or how they'd like to be said leather garment they wore. ;)

This thread needs some action. One of our 7 female members should post they have worn leather with a wink or a smile so that the next 46 replies can be leghumpers asking way too personal questions about their sex life, their privates, or how they'd like to be said leather garment they wore. ;)

hahahahaha.....the eagles fan made me laugh at this one.

:laugh:

My office is looking at me funny. i cant stop laughing. Great reply W36

Bwahahahahahahahahahaahaaa!

Someone just looked in my office to see why I was howling with laughter.

I'm guilty as charged, by the way...

Man, guilty here... :rolleyes:

still waiting on responses though... :silly:

hahahahaha.....the eagles fan made me laugh at this one.

so.....uhhh....errrr.....Ms. MissU28.....ummmm......what are you....like.....wearing ..n' stuff ?

:jk:

Archived