Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What band would you most like to see get back together?

rincewind

In 1996 it happened....then it didn't happen. In 2000 it happened...then it didn't happen....

I'm referring to the "inevitable" reunion of David Lee Roth and Van Halen. While part of me would love to still see this reunion...I just don't think it's going to happen. Eddie has turned into a head case (I still love the guy) and Dave is STILL an ego maniac. Mike and Alex do what Eddie tells them to do. I think if this reunion does ever happen, it will be when nobody is interested anymore, and Dave, Eddie, and Michael all have to ride on stage on vehicles they bought from the "scooter store."

The other, secondary reunion I wouldn't mind seeing is Soundgarden.

(Also, a completely random thought here....maybe it's just me but everytime I see the Stones play, on a commercial or other...that Charlie Watts looks like he could just collapse at any moment? I saw some commercial today with the Stones, and he looks like it is taking every ounce of energy he has to play his kit. I respect the Stones, but they are gonna die on stage...all four of them. :laugh: )

My pick would be Black Flag with the "Damaged" lineup of Henry Rollins, Greg Ginn, Chuck Dukowski, Dez Cadena and Robo. That album was awesome!

I would also like to see Fishbone's original six-piece lineup reform. Fishbone's 1985 EP is a must-listen!

The two groups I really would have loved to see live were the Beatles and the Clash. But unfortunately that can't happen because of obvious reasons.

They have to have a realistic chance of a reunion - so groups like the Beatles and the Doors are out. I know a lot of people will say Floyd, but i say screw that - i want to see:

If the talking heads ever got back together, I'd go see them live in a minute.

Remain in Light is top 5 albums of all time for me.

Hmm,

GnR definitely

MisFits (Danzig days, not this modern fake crap)

Sex Pistols (not that they were musically gifted but they sure knew where to tell people to stick it)

Talking Heads

10,000 Maniacs (no I'm not gay, but Natalie Merchant was better there before the band broke up)

The Smiths (only becuase the guitar riffs weren't generic bar chords and resembled some creativity)

The Pixies (I nearly died when the Death to the Pixies album came out. Now that is real indy music)

Hmm,

GnR definitely

MisFits (Danzig days, not this modern fake crap)

Sex Pistols (not that they were musically gifted but they sure knew where to tell people to stick it)

Talking Heads

10,000 Maniacs (no I'm not gay, but Natalie Merchant was better there before the band broke up)

The Smiths (only becuase the guitar riffs weren't generic bar chords and resembled some creativity)

The Pixies (I nearly died when the Death to the Pixies album came out. Now that is real indy music)

Didn't the Pixies get back together?

Genesis with Peter Gabriel singing and Phill Collins where he belongs... away from the microphone... ;)

I do like Duke, though, which was the last album of theirs that didn't sound like it could pass as a Phil Collins solo record.

Thats it! :notworthy

also floyd and soundgarden

I just saw Weezer in concert a few months ago.

And that definitely was not "make believe."

I think Weezer are masters of group hallucination. They really broke up right after pinkerton.

Also, that's how some people actually think that "Make Believe" isn't one of the worst albums ever released. They're hallucinating different music than I am.

It sounds far fetched, but it's the only possible situation, so I'm forced to believe.

The Police, Guns N Roses, Van Halen are all good choices.

I'd probably like to see the Housemartins. Or see Cat Stevens come back from his muslim conversion and produce cd's like his older stuff (Tea for the Tillerman, Catch Bull, etc). I guess that's not really a reunion though.

The Police, Guns N Roses, Van Halen are all good choices.

I'd probably like to see the Housemartins. Or see Cat Stevens come back from his muslim conversion and produce cd's like his older stuff (Tea for the Tillerman, Catch Bull, etc). I guess that's not really a reunion though.

Happyhour by the Housemartins is one of my favorite songs.

Archived