Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What band would you most like to see get back together?

rincewind

That's real nice - 311's music sucks so bad, so they gotta take it out on other bands by starting fights, and then lie about it to the reporters.

that is because 311 is racist........what is the 11th letter in the alphabet? now put three of those side by side by side.... see what you get?..... racist i tell you racist!

that is because 311 is racist........what is the 11th letter in the alphabet? now put three of those side by side by side.... see what you get?..... racist i tell you racist!

I always thought they were trying to dial Information, but got the wrong number, cause they were so stupid. :whoknows:

In fact, they were so stupid, that when they heard that song about Jenny, titled 857-5309, they STILL were too dumb to figure out her number, so they tried to dial 411, but instead got 311.

Maybe their fingers hit the wrong button because their fists were all bloody from gettin their butts whooped by Scott Stapp of Creed.

actually, if you go by the date - 311 equals March 11th, which is my "half birthday". You see, my birthday is 9/11, and six months later is 3/11. So maybe they were trying to wish me a 'half-birthday' ? :whoknows:

actually, if you go by the date - 311 equals March 11th, which is my "half birthday". You see, my birthday is 9/11, and six months later is 3/11. So maybe they were trying to wish me a 'half-birthday' ? :whoknows:

dude they are seriously racist but happy almost half birthday in 2 months

I think "Spoonman" was a song Soundgarden made about time they spent in prison. :laugh: One of many of their songs that sucked!

Spoonman was about this eccentric dude in Seattle who used to hang out on street corners and play the spoons. I saw him a few times, he was pretty awesome. He died a few years back.

Soundgarden's Badmotorfinger is one of the best rock albums ever. Their later stuff wasn't as hard or good, but was still awesome.

Audioslave sounds like music someone is just putting out to make money. It all sounds contrived and forced.

I always thought they were trying to dial Information, but got the wrong number, cause they were so stupid. :whoknows:

In fact, they were so stupid, that when they heard that song about Jenny, titled 857-5309, they STILL were too dumb to figure out her number, so they tried to dial 411, but instead got 311.

Maybe their fingers hit the wrong button because their fists were all bloody from gettin their butts whooped by Scott Stapp of Creed.

Well, I thought that was funny :whoknows:

Archived