Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies-Ask an Under-Opinionated Male

KingGibbs

Q: What would I do if I were a girl for a day?

A: I would jill-off for about 3 hours straight, just because I could. :laugh: I want to know what it feels like for you - it seems a lot more intense. Then I would go to a spa and try to pick another woman up.

3 hours????!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where is the lavitra when I need it?

Blondie

Such a typical male answer

True. But I haven't had time to reflect on the question, because I am trying to catch up on this thread. Sorry.

I guess I would also go to places and see if people treated me differently just because I was a woman.

I would spread rumors among the female populace about what a great lover the male version of me is.

I would go to the bathroom with five friends and find out the real truth about why women need 20 minutes in there (I suspect there is a lounge with Chippendale dancers or something...)

I would dress completely slutty, just to see the reaction on people's faces. Guys never get to be sex objects.

Is that better Huly?

True. But I haven't had time to reflect on the question, because I am trying to catch up on this thread. Sorry.

I guess I would also go to places and see if people treated me differently just because I was a woman.

I would spread rumors among the female populace about what a great lover the male version of me is.

I would go to the bathroom with five friends and find out the real truth about why women need 20 minutes in there (I suspect there is a lounge with Chippendale dancers or something...)

I would dress completely slutty, just to see the reaction on people's faces. Guys never get to be sex objects.

Is that better Huly?

Much better!

And would you want to expierance PMS?

Much better!

And would you want to expierance PMS?

No thanks - I already get migranes...

I am not one of those that kids myself that women have it easy in life. But you do get to live about 7 years longer than we do on average, so that is some compensation...

I had to ask Predicto!

Good answer though. I like that!

What is the one thing you wish you could do that only women can do?

A cartwheel?

Nah.

I wish men could be more frivolous without being accused of not being manly enough. Women can be both tough and silly - men have to be more guarded. Shania Twain put it well in the song "I Feel Like A Woman." So did Berlin, in the song "Sex."

Why don't we get to dress up?

The fact that most women are zen budist masters of emotion while most of us men are bumbling idiots. For men, relationships can be like entering a knife fight with a toothpick. :laugh:

Oh man, I am starting to go through that now :laugh: :doh:

10 minute phone calls about what she did the last 4 hours

have you ever cheated on your girlfriend/wife?

Nope. Ten years and going strong. Our agreement is if one of us were to decide to cheat we would come to the other and ask for a divorce. I believe in commitment and plan to stick by it. Don't get me wrong, I'm a man and I will LOOK!!!, but like an 80 yr old female once told me, It don't matter where you get your appetite at, long as you go home to eat.

Archived