Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies-Ask an Under-Opinionated Male

KingGibbs

If you were single, huh? If Brandi knocked on your door? :D

If Brandy knocked on my door right now I would hang out with her and flirt with her like I always do and that's it...once she leaves I would "handle" my business and call it a night.....

You shared steak with me at one of the tailgates .... I forgot who made that steak. Whoever made it makes a hell of a steak.

I once ate steak at the tailgate that was marinated in RonJeremy's secret sauce.....hmmm.....that doesn't sound right. :doh: :laugh:

If Brandy knocked on my door right now I would hang out with her and flirt with her like I always do and that's it...once she leaves I would "handle" my business and call it a night.....

Ms Brandy has been informed of your post ... and will be here in ...

3 ............ 2 ......... 1 ......... :laugh:

[\QUOTE]

Ms Brandy has been informed of your post ... and will be here in ...

3 ............ 2 ......... 1 ......... :laugh:

No you didn't....

I've been :owned: once again :doh:

No you didn't....

I've been :owned: once again :doh:

Haha ... I love you too.

I had to tell my girl that she has a fanclub ...

Haha ... You're so sick.

Tarhog ... I like your meat. ;)

Strangest place that you've done it.

....in a car while traveling down the road. The girl I took to the senior prom mounted me ;) on the way home from the prom. Had to pull over and finish because I was so ...uh, excited....that I began pressing down on the gas pedal and went from 35MPH to 85MPH in 2.6 seconds....

if you could relive any year of your life, which year would it be?

My first year in Germany, before 9/11 and the ****e storm that came with that. Good food, great beer, wonderfull friends and even better women. What more could a man want? Oh yeah, satelite TV to be able to watch Skins games! LOL! That was the only disadvantage to Germany.

Archived