Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ladies-Ask an Under-Opinionated Male

KingGibbs

Before i get in trouble - it is a reference to an infamous episode of the Newlywed Game.

:laugh: I remember that. I'm sure that poor woman has never lived that down.

Unfortunately, that's not the first thing that came to mind when I saw your original post. You might want to edit that.

ideal woman?

Doubt she exists. She would be short, skinny, smart, clever, witty, emotionally strong, often silly, totally perverted, loyal and ambitious. She woud be a challenge every day of my life. I got most of these with my wife - much more than I deserve, that's for sure.

If you mean looks, then probably a cross between Natalie Wood and Audrey Hepburn.

Q: Would you have sex with an 18-21 year old?

A: No, not in the real world. I could not relate. I would feel like more of a dirty old man than I do already. In fantasy... :D

Q: Do you want a family or was it the wife?

A: Both.

Q: Ever cheated on g/f or wife?

A: Nope.

Q. How many women do you check out in a day?

A: How many are there? I can't help it.

Q: Even been in a threesome?

A: No *sob*

Q: Do I drive a minivan?

A: Yes. And I like it. Cars don't mean anything to me.

Q: What would I do if I were a girl for a day?

A: I would jill-off for about 3 hours straight, just because I could. :laugh: I want to know what it feels like for you - it seems a lot more intense. Then I would go to a spa and try to pick another woman up.

Q: What would I do if I were a girl for a day?

A: I would jill-off for about 3 hours straight, just because I could. :laugh: I want to know what it feels like for you - it seems a lot more intense. Then I would go to a spa and try to pick another woman up.

Such a typical male answer

Archived