Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

and when she hits you or kicks you in the nuts - please know that you'd get the same reaction out of me if you had the courage to ask that to my face.

Why do women think that they can respond to invasive or embarrassing questions or remarks with violence? Or by pouring alcohol on someone?

If you asked me those same questions, even if a dude asked me a question like that I'd convey my disgust appropriately. But unless his questions/remarks are obviously some prelude to something physical, I'm not going to punch or hit him/her.

It just seems y'all think you can punch or hit a man because you don't like something he did or said. For instance (and here I would be fine with it) if you catch your man in bed with another woman and you smack him or even worse---fine.

If I gave an attaboy to a man who did the same thing, I kinda wonder about the reaction.

I think that every woman ... and man ... as long as they are a legit valid US Citizen has the right to vote.

I pay taxes ... I have a voice ... and I should have the right to voice my opinion on election days.

But the suffrage movement also included the change of social conditions of women ... which allows me to be the open overly opinionated woman that I am.

:notworthy :jump: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Why do women think that they can respond to invasive or embarrassing questions or remarks with violence? Or by pouring alcohol on someone?

If you asked me those same questions, even if a dude asked me a question like that I'd convey my disgust appropriately. But unless his questions/remarks are obviously some prelude to something physical, I'm not going to punch or hit him/her.

It just seems y'all think you can punch or hit a man because you don't like something he did or said. For instance (and here I would be fine with it) if you catch your man in bed with another woman and you smack him or even worse---fine.

If I gave an attaboy to a man who did the same thing, I kinda wonder about the reaction.

GREAT POST! :applause:

I'm a single dad raising my daughter, and I try to teach her that we're all responsible for our actions.

I do not promote violence at all. I am not sure why girls pour alcohol on a guy. To me that is alcohol abuse.

I think it depends on the person and their values.

I can honestly say I have only hit 1 person and I was 14 and everyone around me understood why I did it. I still felt bad about hitting her but most likely I would have do it again.

Now a verbal assualt is a whole different ball game.

I have to say that my black stripper stilletto heels are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. You know the ones candace... I was wearing them while we were dancing on the bar at don savinos and I didn't even stumble once :halo:

I need to start hanging out in Waldorf! :notworthy

Candace, why do girls say they want a good guy, but when he comes along. They show no interest? :)

I've always said that I wanted a good guy. Always. And now, I have one. And I was interested in him and flirted with him from the day that I met him.

I'm gonna be blunt .... If she's saying that she wants a nice guy, and you come a'knockin and she doesn't do anything about it, she isn't interested. :(

I've only hit one man ... and the man deserved to be hit.

I've only put alcohol on one man ... and thats because he spit a mouthful of salt on me. In my honest opinion, both men deserved what they got.

Apparently Candace, he doesn't know about the two of us yet.

Well, I suppose that it is time to announce our love for each other. Sweet Sassy and I began our internet romance at the beginning of the season. I began chatting with SSM in one of the daily afternoon chat sessions that Pez initiated.

Internet flirting led to chatting on the phone .... We began to share our hopes, desires, fantasies and dreams with each other. Now, SSM and I are a happy couple.

He's the nice guy that I've been speaking about. He's a wonderful man ... a wonderful friend and a wonderful lover.

I am ever so gracious and thankful for that one day ... in the chatroom ... where SSM and I met.

SSM ... I love you. :smooch:

Why do women "nag" men when there already busy to get them to do something they want (such as move the refigerator) when if men and women are equal they should just do it themselves?

I do most everything myself but I get yelled at for moving things, why is that?

Also why do men procrastinate?

Men's procrastination= Wife's nagging

Why do women "nag" men when there already busy to get them to do something they want (such as move the refigerator) when if men and women are equal they should just do it themselves?

Well ... we nag men because when we want something done ... and don't want to do it ourselves, we think that you should do it. I'm all about being fair ... and about being equal ... and I think that the only way to get a job done right is to do it yourself, but if I don't feel like doing it - and I want it done, then I'm calling one of you suckers to do it for me.

I do most everything myself but I get yelled at for moving things, why is that?

Also why do men procrastinate?

Men's procrastination= Wife's nagging

If women can do what men can do why do you need a man around to procrastinate? also men don't procrastinate, we just do it on our time when we want but thats not ussually good enough for someone else, and since they don't want to do it themselves,......they nag....

Well, I suppose that it is time to announce our love for each other. Sweet Sassy and I began our internet romance at the beginning of the season. I began chatting with SSM in one of the daily afternoon chat sessions that Pez initiated.

Internet flirting led to chatting on the phone .... We began to share our hopes, desires, fantasies and dreams with each other. Now, SSM and I are a happy couple.

He's the nice guy that I've been speaking about. He's a wonderful man ... a wonderful friend and a wonderful lover.

I am ever so gracious and thankful for that one day ... in the chatroom ... where SSM and I met.

SSM ... I love you. :smooch:

Oh what a beautiful day that was my dear. Tears still come to my eyes whenever I think about that wonderful day.

So, to answer your question Stwasm, Candace is my lady, she's down with the swirl, and I'm the chocolate in her vanilla shake son!

If women can do what men can do why do you need a man around to procrastinate? also men don't procrastinate, we just do it on our time when we want but thats not ussually good enough for someone else, and since they don't want to do it themselves,......they nag....

We don't procrastinate .... Haven't you already learned that women are the most impatient beings on the planet? Patience is something that isn't recognized in the vocabulary of a woman.

If you're not jumping when we say to jump, then you're procrastinating.

Archived