Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

Do you let the guy drive the car all the time? If so, is it because you don't want to drive or because you think it matters more to him, or what?

My wife actually drives when we go places - but its only because she is the WORST passenger ever (she admits to this) and we just end up getting into arguements when i drive

Do you let the guy drive the car all the time? If so, is it because you don't want to drive or because you think it matters more to him, or what?

As long as he doesn't drive like a bat out of hell, I don't mind letting him drive .... It's a control thing. If he's going to feel like more of a man for driving me around, then go ahead and drive me .... I'll just sleep while you drive.

Whoa. That could really be taken out of context.

half and half. sometimes (but rarely) i drive his car. and i don't care if he drives mine. the only time i somewhat care is if we are actually going on a date...i like when he drives if that's the case (but we rarely go on dates :laugh: )

half and half. sometimes (but rarely) i drive his car. and i don't care if he drives mine. the only time i somewhat care is if we are actually going on a date...i like when he drives if that's the case (but we rarely go on dates :laugh: )

Poor DKS!!! Do we need to have a talk with Nick? ;)

money, looks, or personality.

And you can only choose one. And be honest. :)

Also... why do women go to the bathroom in flocks? Just what is it that you are doing in there?

personality.

we go in flocks to say things we dont want to say infront of guys. it's also useful going because you haev less of a chance of getting hit on and corned by a creepy guy.

money, looks, or personality.

And you can only choose one. And be honest. :)

Also... why do women go to the bathroom in flocks? Just what is it that you are doing in there?

Personality. Thats the most important and attractive quality in my mind.

And we go to the bathroom in flocks so that we can gossip about you guys ... or about the hooker at the table next to us that's wearing a shirt thats 100 times too tight ... or about the hot guy at the bar ....

Also... I have a mental image of a group of females sitting on the crapper swapping stories about the 'hot guy' at the bar (but it is personality, right? right??? ) :laugh:

So thanks for that.

I always thought it was makeup advice or something.

:eaglesuck

Which would you be more interested in:

A 40 year old never married guy

A 40 year old divorced guy

or A 40 year old widower?

Ouf ... I'd say the 40 year old never married guy.

The 40 year old divorced guy obviously did something wrong ... he's divorced isn't he? And a woman is never wrong!!! :)

The 40 year old widower ... might be able to go there ... but would always wonder how I compared to his wife ... or if he was ever going to be truly over her.

use the cheesiest of the cheesiest. the girl will laugh and you are in. (well that works for me atleast :doh: :laugh: )

I of course am happily married... but it's fun hearing these answers.

I never did try the cheesy pick up lines back in the day... but looking back on it I should have. I wish I had just had more fun with the whole dating thing back in the day... I always took it too seriously.

So if you are not married and reading this... my advice to you is have as much fun with it as possible. :)

Archived