Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

LOWER BACK, right o nthe spine

collar bone

neck, right behind the ear

back of neck

the list could go on forever

you have about 70 more to go....

Odd that men have 1 zone, and women seem to have hundreds... Doesn't seem fair! :doh:

did i already miss all the questions about girl on girl action? im sure i have.

wowzers!!! Does this really happen a lot? You know....naked tickle fights that lead to accidental touching of the breasts, which leads to innocent kisses, which leads to full blown sex? Not that I think about it much...... :D

Ouf ... Bugs' ... what do you know about genital herpes?!?!?! :laugh:

Ummm......I see commercials with pretty people that have genital herpes and they seem very happy.....just trying to be a pretty person. ;)

wowzers!!! Does this really happen a lot? You know....naked tickle fights that lead to accidental touching of the breasts' date=' which leads to innocent kisses, which leads to full blown sex? Not that I think about it much...... :D [/quote']

Sorry Bugs' ... it's never happened in my world. Naked tickle fights? Nah ... I don't have slumber parties at my house anymore ... My friends and I just go out and get wasted.

Ok, here's mine....why does Waldorf suck so much??? It's a logical question, i'm in the dorf everyday and seeing as how it's where you hail from, maybe you can enlighten a little on the situation

because crappy zoning laws coupled with close proximity to DC and idiot politicians in charles county. that's all there is to it.

Ummm......I see commercials with pretty people that have genital herpes and they seem very happy.....just trying to be a pretty person. ;)

Don't worry Bugs'...you're pretty! KevinB said so the day he passed out for a half of the game... :laugh: :laugh:

Ok, here's mine....why does Waldorf suck so much??? It's a logical question, i'm in the dorf everyday and seeing as how it's where you hail from, maybe you can enlighten a little on the situation

Oh boy ... Good question. There are good parts of Waldorf and there are cruddy parts of Waldorf. A lot of garbage has stumbled into Waldorf and changed it from a happy little town into a freaking town of nonstop crime.

But... you can have a good time in Waldorf ... it's all what you make it. Come out with my friends and I and I'm sure that you'd have a good time.

wowzers!!! Does this really happen a lot? You know....naked tickle fights that lead to accidental touching of the breasts' date=' which leads to innocent kisses, which leads to full blown sex? Not that I think about it much...... :D[/quote']

much much more common now than it was 5 or 10 years ago. oh college.

Archived