Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

Kansas it looks like you have your hands full here! Pez play nice. Remember you have to come home to me and she will tell me if you are bad!

Haha .. He might not be coming home to you ... He's kinda curious about boating or land ... I think that he might be picked up by a man who needs a bit of help on his boat ... :D

Haha .. He might not be coming home to you ... He's kinda curious about boating or land ... I think that he might be picked up by a man who needs a bit of help on his boat ... :D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:notworthy :notworthy :notworthy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Does Bugs really have a Death Wish? :laugh:

Halter ... you and Bugs' are gonna have to fight for her. That's what its going to boil down to. She is a gorgeous girl and she's the bestest friend that a gal could ever ask for.

Whoa ... that sounded really stupid.

I'm proposing a deathcage match ... no holds barred .... We can set the steel cage up in the parking lot of FedEx Field and charge admission to watch the brawl.

Kansas it looks like you have your hands full here! Pez play nice. Remember you have to come home to me and she will tell me if you are bad!

Candace.... how Do I get my own overly opinionated female to let me be as bad as I wanna be? :laugh:

Archived