Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

Okay ... no offense guys ... but I'm sick of signing onto the board and seeing 5,923,158 new threads about music and whats your favorite band ....

So I'm taking the suggestion of someone ... and starting a new "ASK A .... " thread.

So ... Go ahead ... ask an overly opinionated female your question .... just don't be mad when she responds. ;)

Why is it you say you love me, yet you don't like shaved heads or facial hair. :D

Yes Ms. Candace, this is directed at you. :D

It's not that I don't like shaved heads ... The shaved heads is appropriate for some people.

You look awesome with a shaved head.

Just not a fan of the facial hair. I don't need to feel scratched or get the prickly feeling when I'm kissing someone.

But ... I love you because you're absolutely awesome.

Do women pee in the shower also?

I've never peed in the shower. Something about standing in a watered down puddle of urine grosses me out. And if you're gonna pee in my shower ... you better use the bottle of cleaner and spray the floor when you're finished tinkling.

It's not that I don't like shaved heads ... The shaved heads is appropriate for some people.

You look awesome with a shaved head.

Just not a fan of the facial hair. I don't need to feel scratched or get the prickly feeling when I'm kissing someone.

But ... I love you because you're absolutely awesome.

You never complained when you gave me those pregame smooches. Hell, you kept coming back for more. :laugh:

Which is better for getting out of trouble? Flowers or chocolate.

Also, what is it like to not be "in the mood" at all times?

Flowers or chocolate? Both. Don't you guys learn? Women want the world ... so don't make a decision between the two. Just give us both.

Uhhh ... as for the 'mood' question ... I really can't help you there. But - well, I can offer my advice. If she's never in the mood - then she's just not interested in you. Or she's got some type of problem. Women need love too.

Archived