Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ask An Overly Opinionated Female

CandaceM23

Also... I have a mental image of a group of females sitting on the crapper swapping stories about the 'hot guy' at the bar (but it is personality, right? right??? ) :laugh:

So thanks for that.

I always thought it was makeup advice or something.

Nope! Most of the time it is all "Girl talk"

If single- Did you see that guy? etc etc or Oh my god look how she was dressed.

Fine what does it mean when, 2 or 3 months after she had been unwilling to drive 10 minutes to talk to me when she was home for Xmas break, an exgf IMs me asking why I haven't come down (a 2.5 half hour drive) to talk to her?

Background: Broke up in October, realized in November that I was a jerk and got what I deserved. Wanted to talk to her while she was home for winter break. She said she was "over it" (she told me I was the first guy she ever said "I love you" to) and she pretty much avoided her. So I said I'd write a letter to her. And I did, just never mailed it. Then out of the blue she IMs two weeks me asking how come I haven't come down. She said she wants me to give it to her in person.

So Candace . . . what in the world is she thinking!?!?

And not all high heels are uncomfortable ....

I can't see myself putting on a pair of stripper stilletto heels though. Those would be ouchies for my feetsies.

I have to say that my black stripper stilletto heels are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. You know the ones candace... I was wearing them while we were dancing on the bar at don savinos and I didn't even stumble once :halo:

I have to say that my black stripper stilletto heels are one of the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. You know the ones candace... I was wearing them while we were dancing on the bar at don savinos and I didn't even stumble once :halo:

look who it is......... :notworthy

Fine what does it mean when, 2 or 3 months after she had been unwilling to drive 10 minutes to talk to me when she was home for Xmas break, an exgf IMs me asking why I haven't come down (a 2.5 half hour drive) to talk to her?

Background: Broke up in October, realized in November that I was a jerk and got what I deserved. Wanted to talk to her while she was home for winter break. She said she was "over it" (she told me I was the first guy she ever said "I love you" to) and she pretty much avoided her. So I said I'd write a letter to her. And I did, just never mailed it. Then out of the blue she IMs two weeks me asking how come I haven't come down. She said she wants me to give it to her in person.

So Candace . . . what in the world is she thinking!?!?

She's not over you ... she wants you to make the effort to see her ... and to talk to her ... and she wants to see you squirm. If you still care about her, then I'd make the effort to go and talk to her. But if you go, make sure that you bring that letter ... because if you don't bring it, she'll be pissy (especially since you told her about the letter).

She isn't over it. Go talk to her. She wants you to.

are you for the ending of the suffrage of women?

I think that every woman ... and man ... as long as they are a legit valid US Citizen has the right to vote.

I pay taxes ... I have a voice ... and I should have the right to voice my opinion on election days.

But the suffrage movement also included the change of social conditions of women ... which allows me to be the open overly opinionated woman that I am.

She's not over you ... she wants you to make the effort to see her ... and to talk to her ... and she wants to see you squirm. If you still care about her, then I'd make the effort to go and talk to her. But if you go, make sure that you bring that letter ... because if you don't bring it, she'll be pissy (especially since you told her about the letter).

She isn't over it. Go talk to her. She wants you to.

Thanks . . . I think. Anyone wanna loan a poor college student some :2cents: for gas? :D

And I didn't tell her about the letter. I asked a mutal friend if she'd be willing to deliver it for me. My exgf switched dorm rooms and got a new mailbox with it.

Archived