Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Live in Kansas but want to know how great is the atmosphere at FedEx?

Kansas_SkinsFan

When we are having a winning season, it is the best place to watch the game. When we are losing, it can get ugly at times. Thank God that this year it was mostly a great place. (minus the Oakland / Chargers games). I would recommend that if you are a Skins fan, you should come out atleast once.

I was at the Bears, Hawks, Chargers, and Boys games this year. I usually go to 4 or 5 home games a year, and I can honestly say this year the crowd was the best it's been. The Dallas game was unbelievable. When the top of the third tier is shaking in a concrete stadium, you know the place is electric. The sensation is somewhere between anxiety, and jubilation. :laugh: Fed Ex Field has a great atmosphere, and it's only going to get better.

Guest isjoining

i have only been there once in the panthers/redskins pre-season game when it rained for the first quarter, but it was a great environment and wanting to go during the regular season.

i have only been there once in the panthers/redskins pre-season game when it rained for the first quarter, but it was a great environment and wanting to go during the regular season.

I was there. A hurricane was moving up the East coast (forgot which one). Do you remember the play where on a Redskins kickoff, the ball hit an official who wasn't paying attention and it died on the 2 yard line! I was as mad as I've ever been. Good thing it wasn't the regular season.

It is absolutely incredible. From before the game in the parking lot (green lot rules!), during the game, halftime, till after the game, the place is rocking.

If its a division game, multiply that x2. I went to all but the Dallas and San Fran game this year, and had a blast every time. Only problem is, next season (after a winning season and great hope for next year), tickets might be tougher to come by. Gonna have to get my number called for the season ticket waiting list, or I might have to miss a few more games than this year.

Fed-Ex rocks the house.

Its definitely one of the best places for a game. Loud, Crazy, and nothing but pure energy all the way through. I'm a season ticket holder and I gotta say while it in no way compares to RFK, it has grown to become one of the best venues for a game. If you ever get the chance, by all means go. We are home of the REAL 12th man!!

As a matter of fact, if you ever get the chance to go, PM me and I'll invite you to party at the tailgate with me an 30 of the craziest fans you will ever meet.

I was there. A hurricane was moving up the East coast (forgot which one). Do you remember the play where on a Redskins kickoff, the ball hit an official who wasn't paying attention and it died on the 2 yard line! I was as mad as I've ever been. Good thing it wasn't the regular season.

I remember that game

Been there twice. The first time I saw FedEx, I gasped...it's HUGE! The fans on the Metro were awesome, met a few people, they even gave up their seat for my gf. Then in the stadium...absolutely amazing, fellow fans are awesome. Highly recommend going at least once. My goal is to get down there once a season at least for a game. This year I'm gonna hit up the tailgate too.

When we are having a winning season, it is the best place to watch the game. When we are losing, it can get ugly at times. Thank God that this year it was mostly a great place. (minus the Oakland / Chargers games). I would recommend that if you are a Skins fan, you should come out atleast once.

One of these days....it's gonna be a pilgrimage extraordinaire!!!!!!

:cheers:

HAIL!

:point2sky

Yea, but even sitting at 5-10 last year, it was still sold out.

i went to 6 home games this year- its awesome0 especially the giants game on 12/24- the advantage I had was that i sat in the lower level every time. i dont know what the higher levels were like- i do wish the video system was upgraded to somethin like the eagles have in their new stadium.

I was fortunate enough to go to 5 home games this season. At the Giants game, my section, 116,(and from what I could tell, the entire lower level) stood up the entire game. Going to football games at Fed Ex Field have provided me with some of the most exciting moments of my life.

Archived