Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Musgrave to interview with the Falcons for QBs coach position...

wilbur58z

Lateral move, he can't do it

Well, um, since the paper even says the team has CONFIRMED it, he must actually be looking to do it.

Though I'm glad he could convince Gibbs to install the shotgun, I am not what I'd call 'sad' to see this move, for a few reasons.

Well, um, since the paper even says the team has CONFIRMED it, he must actually be looking to do it.

Though I'm glad he could convince Gibbs to install the shotgun, I am not what I'd call 'sad' to see this move, for a few reasons.

Yeah I should have actually looked at the link. Interesting what has gone down to let a coach make a lateral move

No doubt Saunders has something to do with it, surprising though

With Saunders coming in he would have basically no say. He's not even a Coryell guy...he's a West Coast guy. It makes sense for him to go to a team where they actually run the West Coast. I don't think we're going to be incorporating any of that into our offense anymore with Saunders here.

I'm glad he was here too, even if the shotgun was all he accomplished. What I wonder is knowing that Saunders had been on Gibbs radar for weeks, wouldn't Musgrave not be needed if he came? And maybe as soon as Saunders agreed, Musgrave was encouraged to look into other offers? Just wonderin.

I'm glad he was here too, even if the shotgun was all he accomplished. What I wonder is knowing that Saunders had been on Gibbs radar for weeks, wouldn't Musgrave not be needed if he came? And maybe as soon as Saunders agreed, Musgrave was encouraged to look into other offers? Just wonderin.

I am thinking Musgrave wants to be an OC again in the near future, and with the Skins hiring Saunders the way they did, the oppurtunity to move up here, is probably not a reality anytime soon.

Archived