Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowyboy Fans Are Mad!!!

macnoke03

This is a case where I have to agree with Art that our F.O. structure actually works in our favor. Being able to :movefast: and make a deal swiftly is an incredible advantage when you sign the right guy. With Gibbs and Williams in house, Danny's quick trigger finger is now an amazing asset.

Welcome to the B & G Al Saunders. :point2sky And as for you whiny copuke fans, bite it!!! If Jerrah had been about his business instead of getting his face stretched to the back of his head again, he might have had a shot at signing Saunders himself.

There you go.

We show up to interviews with checks in hands. Everyone else goes through 10 interviews and gets paralyzed. This is why we rock :).

You are welcome at our board, just don't come in troll mode or it will be a short stay...

Don't do anything over at CZ you don't want them to do over here. And don't troll in our name. We are not interested in a messageboard flame war.

As I stated in another thread.....You guys think the Cowboy faithful are complaining now, wait until March when we sign a free agent or two....they'll absolutely howl.

Everyone of them are basically saying that Saunders is a nice hire but it won't mean much because we're in cap hell and will not be able to improve our team.:rolleyes:

Haven't they been saying this about us since 2000?? :)

Cowboys fans around the DC area have vanished....adios...exctinction....its funny.

They get beat by us twice...dont make the playoffs...and they refuse to show their true colors....i guess they arent that true.

I havent see a cowboy shirt/jersey/cap in over a month. You used to see them from time to time in DC/Gtown....its like the franchise has gone defuct.

I saw some fat ugly ***** at school wearing a Roy Williams jersey.

I already felt like the need to vomit at the time anyway, and it really kicked up right there. :applause:

Don't do anything over at CZ you don't want them to do over here. And don't troll in our name. We are not interested in a messageboard flame war.

Nor are we... good to see you Henry...

Congrats to you and your fans... Saunders was my #1 target when rumors of Payton to NO began to be confirmed...

I fear Todd Bowles will be our new OC... and in name only as Parcells will call the plays...

It will be 3 yards and a cloud of dust for us next year I imagine... :mad:

There you go.

We show up to interviews with checks in hands. Everyone else goes through 10 interviews and gets paralyzed. This is why we rock :).

Please note that I qualified my statement by saying "when we sign the right guy". More often than not pre-Gibbs this simply wasn't the case. Now that he's making the decisions and limiting Snyder to simply writing the checks, the system works.

Just thought I'd clarify my position before you got to smiling too much.:)

cowboyszone.com...wow are they obsessed. I think they have two 6 page threads going on the status of OUR salary cap and OUR new OC hire being a mistake. Maybe they should worry about THEIR new OC and just who the hell they should put behind center.

cowboyszone.com...wow are they obsessed. I think they have two 6 page threads going on the status of OUR salary cap and OUR new OC hire being a mistake. Maybe they should worry about THEIR new OC and just who the hell they should put behind center.

You say that in a thread obsessing about what the Cowboys think about your new OC... :D

Archived