Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cowyboy Fans Are Mad!!!

macnoke03

Cowboys fans around the DC area have vanished....adios...exctinction....its funny.

They get beat by us twice...dont make the playoffs...and they refuse to show their true colors....i guess they arent that true.

I havent see a cowboy shirt/jersey/cap in over a month. You used to see them from time to time in DC/Gtown....its like the franchise has gone defuct.

SO SO true. So long suckers! :silly: It used to be that the subway was full of blue and silver hats and such, but now all you see is burgandy and gold. I love it!

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

:eaglesuck

please don't go troll there......you'll cause them to swarm here in masses using skins user names.......

I'm serious......

yea- ive already lost interest in it anyways.

I do beleive that eventually something will be done to curb the trend of escalating salaries for coaches.

Gotta hand it to Snyder and Gibbs tho. They have assembled the best staff in the league.

The second most winningest coach (percentage wise) in NCAA football history commented on why he would never take a head coaching position in the NFL.... he said (paraphrase) that if a dispute between players and coaches ever came to a head, that the owner would be put in a position to have to chose between a "star" athlete making millions and a coach making crap comparatively....who do you think the owner is gonna fire?... not the star but the coach.... and as a coach he never wanted to be put in a position where maintaining control and discipline was hampered, either consciously or subconsciously, by job security.

This fits into the whole philosophy of JG's. the idea of getting the core, or right kind of redskins, those who's priorities are winning first and money second, (bye bye smoot, coles, pierce,..Arrington-maybe) has, apparently been ingrained in our owner by his exposure to Joe Gibbs....Keep learning Danny boy, keep learning....

Sadly this is why there will be a cap on coaches pay in the NFL after we win the SB in 06,07,08.....the other owners will cry foul and the coaches will be capped much to the detriment of the game for the reasons stated in my earlier post....then the inmates will return to running the asylum and the NFL will continue it's slide into a league more like the NBA....

....but

there is a beacon of light for the practical sports fans....It is the Philosophy of Joseph Jackson Gibbs.....should the NFL see the wisdom of his conservative values and purity of justice.....this league might be pulled back from the abyss of overpaid egomaniacs, from the stink of corrupt owners and officials...back into the purely practical truths that have made the sport of Football the greatest ever invented.

This is a case where I have to agree with Art that our F.O. structure actually works in our favor. Being able to :movefast: and make a deal swiftly is an incredible advantage when you sign the right guy. With Gibbs and Williams in house, Danny's quick trigger finger is now an amazing asset.

Welcome to the B & G Al Saunders. :point2sky And as for you whiny copuke fans, bite it!!! If Jerrah had been about his business instead of getting his face stretched to the back of his head again, he might have had a shot at signing Saunders himself.

lol@bubba and ECU. Parcells would get another heart attack after he tells Martz to challenge the opening kickoff.

:laugh: I would just be waiting to see if Parcells takes a swing at Martz...that possibility alone would make watching a Cowboys game tollerable...no it wouldn't forget I said that I am very giddy right now.

i just signed up over there to try and help some of our guys that are getting ganged up on but they wont let me....my username of 'burgundyandgold' probably gave me away

No one is getting "ganged up on"...

We have quite a few skins fans at the Zone that post frequently and are respected posters...

As for your registration, your name has nothing to do with it as we have several posters that use "skins" in their username...

The reason that you haven't been approved yet is because they are done on an individual basis. We screen IP's to make sure banned users don't come back under another name. New members aren't rejected on their name unless it is inappropriate.

You are welcome at our board, just don't come in troll mode or it will be a short stay...

No one is getting "ganged up on"...

We have quite a few skins fans at the Zone that post frequently and are respected posters...

As for your registration, your name has nothing to do with it as we have several posters that use "skins" in their username...

The reason that you haven't been approved yet is because they are done on an individual basis. We screen IP's to make sure banned users don't come back under another name. New members aren't rejected on their name unless it is inappropriate.

You are welcome at our board, just don't come in troll mode or it will be a short stay...

he's right.

I post over there...mostly just surf it though...but still they are cool with Skins fans....a lot cooler than you'd think.

As long as you talk FOOTBALL and leave the trash talking alone you will fit in. Its a cool site from that point. They will respect you if you dont troll or drop outlandish statements as "matter of fact" opinions. :cheers:

Archived