Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flight 93

footballhenry

actually, "World Trade Center" by Oliver Stone is coming out before Flight 93 :(

I can't wait to find out how the US deserved September 11.

anyway, Flight 93 is going to be a real time story just as it happened minute by minute. it was already done on Discovery Channel and was awesome. I think it will be very good. Also hopefully Bruce Willis will start work on a story about the Deuce Four Infantry in Mosul..

actually, "World Trade Center" by Oliver Stone is coming out before Flight 93 :(

anyway, Flight 93 is going to be a real time story just as it happened minute by minute. it was already done on Discovery Channel and was awesome. I think it will be very good. Also hopefully Bruce Willis will start work on a story about the Deuce Four Infantry in Mosul..

I hate Oliver Stone. He's a hack.

Also hopefully Bruce Willis will start work on a story about the Deuce Four Infantry in Mosul..

Hmm, is this confirmed, or is it just something you'd like to see? I'd like to see that though, I'm a big Bruce Willis fan, and he would do a good job with a pro military movie. What's the story with the Deuce Four Infantry?

Also, isn't Harrison Ford doing a movie about Fallujah?

Stone has made some great movies.

Nixon, Salvador, JFK. These movies just grab you and take you on a wild, frenetic ride. I left Nixon feeling sorry for the ****. And all the craziness and every whack job conspiracy theory thrown into one big pot in JFK really reflected just how crazy those days were. Whether you like his politics or not, he's a great filmmaker.

I'm sure his 9/11 movie will be fascinating. I thought I read that he was telling the story from the perspective of a firefighter.

Hey kiss my ass. If you think we deserved 9/11 why don't you just go move to Canada. Root for your own team for a change ya liberal piece of ****. I hope I misread your post and if I did I do apologize.

Hey kiss my ass. If you think we deserved 9/11 why don't you just go move to Canada. Root for your own team for a change ya liberal piece of ****. I hope I misread your post and if I did I do apologize.

You did misread his post!

He was referencing Oliver North! :doh:

I am hoping that the producers donate a large portion to the victims or to some other 9/11 related memorial or charity. If the profits go staright into their pockets, I have a big problem with this, and couldn't see paying to see the movie, as it would be capitalizing on the tragedy of others...

You're not going to last long here losing it like that (apologies or not). Calm down and you won't have to make them.

No interest in seeing any film on the world trade center. I lost an old friend that day, and a group of guys I threw back some cold ones on more then a few ocassions. I've gotten first hand stories from others that responded, and others who we're there for weeks doing recovery.

Looks real interesting, surprised to see a Hollywood put out a 9/11 film so early though. I think it will do real well though mainly because we all experienced it, and I think most will be interested in the depiction and such.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/flight93/

Interesting, I have always wanted to see someone make a movie out of it...though I've always been afraid of how it might upset some victim's families and make them jealous of the roles that other victims play in the movie. And there is always a fear that the director might just screw it all up.

Finally. A deep, meaningful film about the poor, misunderstood souls on FLt 93 that simply wanted to get a tour of the ****pit and were immediately discriminated against and treated as terrorists because of their middle eastern looks.

I'm sure if the crew and passengers hadn't discriminated against them, this would have gone down differently, as I'm sure Oliver will show us:rolleyes:

it was Oliver Stone I was talking about dude.

anyway, their have been talks between Bruce Willis and producers to make a movie about the 2/4 Infantry Brigade from Seattle that was in Mosul.

there is the best blog in Iraq: www.michaelyon.blogspot.com

Bruce would read the blog, and he is the most patriotic actor in Hollywood. along with James Woods, Arnie, and Lt. Dan (Gary Sinise). So, Bruce went to the homecoming ball for deuce four and spoke, and has met with the CO and it is part that has written itself. hopefully they can get it done- that movie would make so much money!

and yes, Ford is doing "No True Glory" about Falluja..

World Trade Center tells the story of a fireman and a cop trapped in the rubble on 9/11. There is nothing political or anti-america about it all.

Flight 93 is a minute by minute recreation of what happened on the flight, and how a bunch of an average Americans became heroes.

Archived