Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Flight 93

footballhenry

Looks real interesting, surprised to see a Hollywood put out a 9/11 film so early though. I think it will do real well though mainly because we all experienced it, and I think most will be interested in the depiction and such.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/flight93/

I wonder if the famlies of 9/11 will get a cut from the movies, or Oliver stone/universal will just pocket all of the money....If he dosent I will not see the movie..

-Grant

I wonder if the famlies of 9/11 will get a cut from the movies, or Oliver stone/universal will just pocket all of the money....If he dosent I will not see the movie..

-Grant

It'll probably go to some poor misunderstood and oppresed palestinians

-Grant

Why should he give money to them. Geez, how about all the other people who have made money off 9/11? Are you imposing the same requirement on them? The movie is about a fireman and a policeman. They will most likely get some money.

Most of the 9/11 families have been very well compensated. Some way too much and others unfairly not enough. And most of the displaced small business owners and employees got screwed. Ask the Oklahoma City surviving families what they think of the compensation to 9/11 families.

Archived