Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5000th Post -Extremeskins Offseason Events

pez

Congrats, pez. I'd say if you do the Dave & Busters in NOVA, that the theme park should be Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens/Water Country. This would

make it easier for other members to attend.

Dave (skinsfan44)...if at Busch we can hang out at Hospitality Center and get our 2 free samples. Then go switch hats and try for two more...LOL

My stepson works at Kingsmill, will get him to see if he can get POC for

Busch Gardens. I got to know someone that knows someone up there

to help us out.

Congrats, pez. I'd say if you do the Dave & Busters in NOVA, that the theme park should be Kings Dominion or Busch Gardens/Water Country. This would

make it easier for other members to attend.

Dave (skinsfan44)...if at Busch we can hang out at Hospitality Center and get our 2 free samples. Then go switch hats and try for two more...LOL

My stepson works at Kingsmill, will get him to see if he can get POC for

Busch Gardens. I got to know someone that knows someone up there

to help us out.

Whats a POC?

Congratulations Pez! :)

A huge thank you to you and Huly for all the gifts, food, hospitality and booze that you've given me and Linda this past season. They are all really appreciated.

LOL No problem! The more smiling extremeskins faces we see, the happier we are!

To all, we are working with D&B's, and will be coming out with a post within the next week or two to determine headcount and also what buffet everyone wants (last year was the mexican buffet)

Congrats PEZ on you 5000 post. Im now starting to hate living out here in Cali with all those fun things you do over there in Skin's country!!! Not sure I can give up the weather here though. If I have nothing else planned I hope to make it out to one of those events.

Congrats PEZ on you 5000 post. Im now starting to hate living out here in Cali with all those fun things you do over there in Skin's country!!! Not sure I can give up the weather here though. If I have nothing else planned I hope to make it out to one of those events.

That is why we are having 3 events... that way people can at least make 1 :D

Congrats, Pez!! It was awesome to finally taste the famous wings!! Very excellent!

I went to Bg in 2004 and was told they stopped doing brewery tours.

I think someone got really drunk and cause havoc in the park or something...or maybe that happened several times...That's why they stopped doing the brewery tours.

5K in one year...................outstanding

I say this because of the quality of posting. You have been one of the better contributors to this comunity, and always a pleasure to read your stuff.

Congrats :cheers:

2 years dude.... whew... I'm not that much of a board whore :laugh:

Archived