Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

5000th Post -Extremeskins Offseason Events

pez

Okay, I am not a wordsmith, so I will use my 5000th post to relay what the plans are for this offseason. Plans will be hashed out in further details as each event comes up, but for right now, here are the current plans. If you have ideas for other events, just let us know!

1) Extremeskins Offseason Bash at Dave & Buster's - We will start getting things together for this soon as it is the first event. Those who attended last year had a blast and the 2nd annual event looks to be just as fun. We are currently roughly scheduled for March 18th at the Bethesda, MD location. For those that don't know, Dave & Buster's is essentially a Chucky Cheese for adults. And we reserve our own area with our own buffet (which we have options)

Here are some pics from last year's event: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96021

Here is the Dave & Buster's site: http://www.daveandbusters.com/

2) Extremeskins Draft Day Tailgate - This will be like the tailgates we have at actual gamedays. For those who have not experiences Draft Day at FedEx Field, they have all sorts of events that go on in the stadium, such as player autograph sessions (past and present) lockerroom tours, you can walk around the field or the stands watching the actual draft picks on the jumbotron, cheerleaders, etc... the whole deal. We had a blast last year, until the end where unfortunately a typhoon decided to show up :laugh:

Here are some pics from last year's event: http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100334

3) Extremeskins Amusement Park Day - We were hoping to do this last year, but were not able to confirm things - we will be better prepared this year! We are looking at a number of places where we can do this, including: Busch Gardens (Williamsburg VA), Six Flags (Largo MD), Kings Dominion (Doswell, VA), and Hershey Park (Hershey PA). We will be looking into any group info we can get including group discount prices...

So there we have it folks... since these are your events, please let us know what ideas you have, changes, etc.....

Happy 5000th Pez. :applause:

I'll keep the LI Iced Teas coming on gameday if you keep shuttling me the famous wings.

Offseason events sound good.

How did your time as the Raiders new kicker go in Las Vegas?

LMAO... Still tryin to overcome lost brain cells bro :laugh:

The LI's were defintely a must... much thanks to you for those... needed em!

Congrats on 5000, pez.

I am differently up for the Dave & Busters get together and the Draft Day Party tailgate like I did last year. Both were a great time.

I don't know about the Amusement Park day, tho.

I am either too tall or too fat to fit on most rides at Amusement Parks these days. :laugh:

Congrats on 5000, pez.

I am differently up for the Dave & Busters get together and the Draft Day Party tailgate like I did last year. Both were a great time.

I don't know about the Amusement Park day, tho.

I am either too tall or too fat to fit on most rides at Amusement Parks these days. :laugh:

I feel you Dave, but if we go to Busch Gardens we can take the brewery tour and go hang out at Das Festhaus while the youngsters hit the rides. :)

Archived