Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

+10 Bonus Points for Joe Salave'a

slinky

He gets my bonus points for being the only player to hang with the fans in the freezing cold at Redskins Park at 2:30am and signing autographs...

Now, I do not even blame the other players for getting out ASAP. Not at all. If i were them i might get out too... rough game, 2:30am, freezing cold, long flight, non-stop questions from media... etc.. so I do not blame anyone for leaving... but Joe Salave'a gets MAD bonus points for greeting virtually every fan that came out. He's cool.

Great year guys!!!

:helmet: :logo: :point2sky

he had contract extension before this season, granted it was pretty meager (like a 3 year 2.5 million or something). Meager for how well he played I mean. Props to him though, I've liked him ever since the beginning of the 2004 season.

We'll see how the fans offer him support when he asks for a contract renegotiation this offseason ;)

I'll love him more, I think he outplayed his contract and I would rather have a true Redskin make what he deserves. Its not like the Skins will show any loyalty the moment his knees begin to break down or he begins to age a little too fast ;).

Archived