Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe's Gotta Go.

Mass_SkinsFan

HEY HEY, HO HO

JOEY GIBBS HAS GOTTA GO!!!!

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

So let me be the first to say it....

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

REMOVE JOE GIBB'S BUST FROM THE NFL HOF IN CANTON, OHIO!!!!

HEY HEY, HO HO

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

So what's your I.Q? 75?

Shutup loser. You're pathetic. Grow up and accept the fact that Seattle is a better team. And you call yourself a Skins fan.....

He took this team to the 2nd round in just 2 seasons. You're statement is a joke......

HEY HEY, HO HO

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

So anyone seen King Kong? I've heard it's pretty good.

HEY HEY, HO HO

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

:applause: :applause: :applause: YOU BETTER GO BEFORE YOU MISS YOUR PATROITS GETTING CORNHOLD

Archived