Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe's Gotta Go.

Mass_SkinsFan

this is borderline blasphemy, the team was 5-11 the year before he took over and within 2 seasons got them in the playoffs, i'll bet ur a cowboys fan or something, or maybe a bandwagoner who doesn't understand this team, i know technically u can't get banned for stupidity but i hope the mods find a reason

lol..prepare to get blasted for this..and does he get asshat now? At least I have been critical of JG in Ws and Ls and not only after a huge loss..but please..he is a legend in his own time and goes down as one of the greatest coaches in history...but his playcalling is stuck back in that time..so I agree

That's a little harsh, man.

Joe has made some real contribution to the game and is one of the good guys who make the NFL a great game. I've got no problem with Joe. Period.

Lady Luck just didn't come calling this week. I guess two in a row would have been too much to ask.

Regardless, lighten up on Joe.

WTF is this *****H*LE talkin about.

Mods ban this crack baby immediately. No one wants to hear his nonsense!

Why Fire a coach who has taken us to the playoffs for the 1st time in 6 years, and is in the HOF?

The Guy who started this thread is absolutely ignorant and isnt a Skins fan.

HEY HEY, HO HO

JOEY GIBBS HAS GOTTA GO!!!!

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

So let me be the first to say it....

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

REMOVE JOE GIBB'S BUST FROM THE NFL HOF IN CANTON, OHIO!!!!

die in a fire

HEY HEY, HO HO

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

Dude **** you! You said that we were a 3-13 team in September and that was your last post (Sept 19). You're not a real fan. **** you and your ****ty views. No wonder you're on my block list (the only person on it in-fact). **** you, you ****er!

P.S. Mods I'm drunk, so please forgive me.

I don't post a great deal, however, if you look at my member date you will know I've been here a while

So I feel good in saying WTF!!!!!!!

Please someone exorcise this fools demons....

PLAYOFFS IN 2 SEASONS AFTER 11 YEARS OUT OF THE NFL YOU TOOL.

I'm going out on a limb here but I may think your in the minority here hoss

Cardas Out.

HEY HEY, HO HO

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

are you an idiot??? he is in the top 3 winningest coaches of all time in the post season. 17-6. if you ask me thats pretty good. so i think you get out of here and go take the short bus home you idiot. (why did i even ask the question in the first place)

HEY HEY, HO HO

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

I HOPE YOU GET RUN OVER BY A TRUCK!!!!

HTTR.gifexploseh.gif

gibbsbig.jpg

HEY HEY, HO HO

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

Lay off the sauce hoss.....

Archived