Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Joe's Gotta Go.

Mass_SkinsFan

Congrats you moron. Someone just fell off the back of the turnip truck. Basically you just said almost the same thing as someone going up to a Christian and saying that Chirst wasn't the Messiah. Sure Joe has the only three super bowl victories of the skins, AND led them to the playoffs for the first time in six years in his second season. But of course I along with everyone else here know absolutely nothing compared to your brilliant self. So ALL HAIL YOU!!!!! Go move to Dallas, you probably jumped on the bandwagon cuz we were winning anyway.

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

His offense was so inept that he took a team that everyone had written off into the 2nd round of the playoffs..... Yup, we should get rid of that bum and rehire a real offensively minded guy, Steve Spurrier...

...you asshat

HEY HEY, HO HO

JOEY GIBBS HAS GOTTA GO!!!!

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

His offense has been so inept, predictable, and impotent that it's almost impossible to comprehend how he's kept the job this long.

So let me be the first to say it....

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

AND

REMOVE JOE GIBB'S BUST FROM THE NFL HOF IN CANTON, OHIO!!!!

Do yourself a favor. SHUT UP. You make a fool out of yourself. Your not a Redskins Fan. 10-6 won wild card. The Bengals and Bucs won their division and still lost in the Wild Card. Do you think they should fired Gruden and Lewis? SHUT UP

Dude your crazy...

Yeah Im a little annoyed with some of the sitting on leads and stuff but come one the man has set us up for years of winning seasons...

He banked on #8 and he was too old to do deep in the post season and kept playing hurt. You can see how he made 180 degree turn for the worst after NY when he hurt his knee

HEY HEY, HO HO

JOEY GIBBS HAS GOTTA GO!!!!

Let's face it folks the over-the-hill, senile fartbag has proven he doesn't have what it takes anymore. He's 16-16 in his two seasons as Redskins headcoach and 1-1 in the playoffs. So far as I'm concerned that's NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

So let me be the first to say it....

FIRE JOE GIBBS!!!!!!!

You are the essence of stupid is as stupid does

I Have A .357 With A New Box Of Hollow Points I'll Gladly Mail To You If You Promise To Shoot Yourself In The Mouth And Have Some Jerkoff Of A Friend Of Yours Mail It Back To Me Only After They Disinfect It So I Don't Get Infected With Dumb****alitus.....get Lost Dip ****

HHHHHAAHAHAHAHA....YOU RULE!! SKINS IN 2007, HAIL KING GIBBS!!!!!!!

HTTR.gifexploseh.gif

gibbsbig.jpg

Archived