Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who will you pull for in the NFC now??

Guest peele

Anybody but the freakin' Panthers.... In NC, all you hear about is the damn Panthers, especially if they're winning.... Kind of reminds me of the closet Wal-Mart UNC Tarheel fans. They're all root, root, root for the home team when they're winning but you can't find them when they're losing. All the "supposed" Panther fans are digging out the sweatshirts from the back of the closet now they're in the playoffs. I hope the Bears whip their ass tomorrow. As far as the rest of the playoffs are concerned, Go COLTS! I'm pulling for Tony Dungy. :panthersu

You notice that down here too, huh? The reason that anyone who is 20 and older down here pull for the Panthers is because they pulled for some team before 1995 and they weren't loyal enough to stick with that team. Hence, you have the bandwagoners. I live near Raleigh, and I've seen about 10 times more Redskins gear than Panthers. It really irks Panther fans to no end to know that someone in N.C. pulls for the Skins. I'm not lying when I say that they are bitter fans about that. Last night I had a Panther's fan talking trash to me while my wife and I were in a Blockbuster. I had my Skins jacket on and he was irked that I didn't pull for the home team. The saving grace about that was when a fellow Skins fan shouted out "GO SKINS!" My wife and I just walked out the door with a smile. That Panther fan was really bothered. I think the fact that we don't care about the Panthers and remain loyal to our first football love drives them crazy. I can't pull for a team like that. I really can't.

I could see them winning the S.B. and then we would never hear the end of it. But, oh well, such is life. If they do they do. I'm still a Redskin.

You notice that down here too, huh? The reason that anyone who is 20 and older down here pull for the Panthers is because they pulled for some team before 1995 and they weren't loyal enough to stick with that team. Hence, you have the bandwagoners. I live near Raleigh, and I've seen about 10 times more Redskins gear than Panthers. It really irks Panther fans to no end to know that someone in N.C. pulls for the Skins. I'm not lying when I say that they are bitter fans about that. Last night I had a Panther's fan talking trash to me while my wife and I were in a Blockbuster. I had my Skins jacket on and he was irked that I didn't pull for the home team. The saving grace about that was when a fellow Skins fan shouted out "GO SKINS!" My wife and I just walked out the door with a smile. That Panther fan was really bothered. I think the fact that we don't care about the Panthers and remain loyal to our first football love drives them crazy. I can't pull for a team like that. I really can't.

I could see them winning the S.B. and then we would never hear the end of it. But, oh well, such is life. If they do they do. I'm still a Redskin.

Oh, yeah, I notice... And what really kills me is how some of the "Panther" fans say they used to be Redskin fans until the Panthers got the franchise back in 95. When somebody tells me that, I proceed to tell them to STFU because if that's the case, they were never a real SKINS fan to begin with...

Second actually. Seahawks were there in 83 or and lost to the Dolphins in Miami.
GOD DAMN THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND YOU GUYS Took it Deep in the ole Arse in that one
Relax... I'm not taunting or bagging on your team. He just didn't have his facts straight so I corrected him.

When I opened up my new office down there last week I noticed alot of Redskins fans in Charlotte and my Mom's hometown of Elizabeth city.

I'm going for who ever wins tommarrows game. I like both the Panthers AND the Bears. The Bears are responsible for me even ever watching a football game the first place when they had the Superbowl shuffle and the Refrigerator. I would watch them with my dad.

And I've always sort of liked the Panthers ever since their expansion years when I picked them to upset the 49ers and they did then they went on to the NFC championship game.

So whoever wins that Match up, I'll pull for the rest of the way. Only dillema is I hope Tony Dungy gets to experience some good things because of what he had to deal with and how he gracefully handled it. So I'll be pulling for Tony Dungy as well.

Don't kill me 0-11. You know I don't like the Panthers either. But I just can't see myself pulling for Seattle or the Bears either. Really pulling for the Colts to win the whole thing. I still went out and sported my Santana Moss jersey tonight even after the loss. Maybe I'll just be like one poster said. I just want to see Denver knock the Patriots out of it and then wait till next year to see the Skins again. But I had that happen to me today to about the Panthers. They were like you don't pull for the home team. I just told them my team played at 4:30 today. You are right about them winning the SB.

Archived