Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Extremeskins at the Playoffs: Skins at Seahawks - Pregame Pics

Blade

Extremeskins and Redskins.com bring you the first images from the field on the internet :)

Howard Bryant rubbing elbows with Peter King.

SEA_0123.JPG

forum_new.gif

The Despicable Lenny Shapiro.

SEA_0124.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0125.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0126.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0127.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0128.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0129.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0130.JPG

forum_new.gif

Pressbox seen from the field.... Jason LaCanfora can be seen in the front row left.

SEA_0131.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0132.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0133.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0134.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0135.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0136.JPG

forum_new.gif

Redskins tunnel with Extreme numbers of Fans gathering :)

SEA_0137.JPG

forum_new.gif

Super Bowl 26 MVP Mark Rypien in his Redskins coat being interviewed.

SEA_0138.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0139.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0140.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0141.JPG

forum_new.gif

SEA_0142.JPG

forum_new.gif

Man what is up with the seahawk colors??? Damn those look bad. If those were the colors for some theme park musical review, maybe, but a football team, no way?

if you think the current uniforms suck, you need to look at their old ones. The old seahawks uniforms sucked!

But I'll admit, skins uniforms aren't so good looking either. We look like team that is owned by McDonalds. Hopefully Daniel Snyder will award our skins with new modern uniforms for having a good year.

Howard Bryant.

You know for a guy that goes to EVERY SINGLE REDSKINS GAME.... you'd think he'd actually write more than 1 article on the team every month. Nice gig he has.

Then of course, when he does write... he'll bash the team. He has to... even though he's new to the beat... because he has to have a hatred towards things he's unfamiliar.

Rypien my man! At the game sporting his Skins gear! Nice to see he still loves the Skins after all these years. He gave me the best season I've ever witnessed as a Skins fan. You just knew when he went deep it was all over!

Great pics!

if you think the current uniforms suck, you need to look at their old ones. The old seahawks uniforms sucked!

But I'll admit, skins uniforms aren't so good looking either. We look like team that is owned by McDonalds. Hopefully Daniel Snyder will award our skins with new modern uniforms for having a good year.

On your last paragraph, I TOTALLY DISAGREE!!!!!!

Rain just started coming down.... looks like its coming down HARD, too. could get challenging to get some good pics today. Seahawks handed out towels to the fans. Lots of terrible towel imitations going on here. Maybe I can get one to wipe my lens :)

Rain just started coming down.... looks like its coming down HARD, too. could get challenging to get some good pics today. Seahawks handed out towels to the fans. Lots of terrible towel imitations going on here. Maybe I can get one to wipe my lens :)

Or you could wipe something else with it:)

or one for tears later?????:laugh:

Archived