21-Sanders

26-Portis

14-Johnson

81-Monk - Authentic

11-Rypien - Authentic

36-Taylor - Throwback

Still looking for a Russ Grimm, then my collection will be complete for a while

17 -- Doug Williams (white, authentic)

49 -- Bobby Mitchell (throwback, authentic)

24 -- Champ Bailey (white, authentic)

24 -- Champ Bailey (throwback, replica)

21 -- Fred Smoot (throwback, authentic, autographed)

28 -- Darrell Green (burgundy, replica, autographed)

56 -- Lavar Arrington (white, replica)

Ken Houston: Authentic

Hanburger: Authentic

Lavar Pro Bowl: Authentic

Patten: Authentic

Lavar: Authentic

Coles: Authentic

Smoot: replica

Samuels: Authentic

Davis: Replica

Westbrook: Replica

B. Mitchell: Replica

Tomorrow I am going to order an authentic white Sellers for my Birthday

seems like this thread reincarnates itself once a month...

I have been through probably about 20 jerseys i bet....sold a lot to friends/ebay.

Currently though (not counting 2 that are on ebay about to sell - a Lavar burgundy/auth. and Ramsey white/auth).

Riggins - white (Mitchell&Ness authentic)

Portis - white (authentic)

Ricky Ervins - burgundy (mitchell&ness authentic)

Sam Huff - burgundy (mitchell&ness authentic)

Darrell Green - burgundy 70th anniversary (authentic)

Im on the verge of getting a Moss authentic.....just havent pulled the trigger yet.

MONK-HOME

WESTBROOK-HOME

WESTBROOK-AWAY

ALLEN-HOME

FERROTTE-HOME

BAILEY-HOME

BAILEY 7OTH ANNIVERSARY

Portis-Away

OTHERS/MISC

Bayern Munich -1997,2005/06

1860 Munich-retro Jersey

Germany 1954 Replica Shirt( Das wunder von Bern)

Germany National Shirt -2000

Germany National Shirt- 2006

2005 Ireland National Shirt

2006 England National Shirt

i have 3, 2 of which i still wear. White Portis, burgundy LaVar, and white Coles which is stashed away deep in my closet. I made a new backplate for the #80 Coles jersey out of a white cotton undershirt and wrote PATTEN on it in dark red permanent marker, but it looks bad pinned onto it and Patten kinda sucks anyways.

2 John Riggins authentic and a Stephen Davis

Funny story about the Davis jersey. While deployed in 2002 in support of OIF my wife purchased me season tickets for the Skins. Pretty cool welcome home gift don't you think? Anyway, our first game my wife, a non football fan, was bored and wanted to go to the gift shop. Upon returning she had a big sack in her hand and was grinning from ear to ear. I was like what are you smiling about? She said I bought you a su-prise. I said no way you bought me a jersey? She said no I bought us both a jersey, they were on sale. Out of the bag came two Stephen Davis jersey's. She was so proud of herself I couldn't burst her bubble, so I just pulled the jersey over my head and put on my best Miss America smile. I told her later why they were so cheap and her heart was broken but I assured her it wasn't that big of a deal. :laugh:

Everytime I wore the jersey to a game some a-hole would make some smart ass comment about the jersey. Oh well, I still wear it and wear it proud. Stephen put in some good years for us so it's not like I'm wearing a Trotter jersey.

2 John Riggins authentic and a Stephen Davis

Funny story about the Davis jersey. While deployed in 2002 in support of OIF my wife purchased me season tickets for the Skins. Pretty cool welcome home gift don't you think? Anyway, our first game my wife, a non football fan, was bored and wanted to go to the gift shop. Upon returning she had a big sack in her hand and was grinning from ear to ear. I was like what are you smiling about? She said I bought you a su-prise. I said no way you bought me a jersey? She said no I bought us both a jersey, they were on sale. Out of the bag came two Stephen Davis jersey's. She was so proud of herself I couldn't burst her bubble, so I just pulled the jersey over my head and put on my best Miss America smile. I told her later why they were so cheap and her heart was broken but I assured her it wasn't that big of a deal. :laugh:

Everytime I wore the jersey to a game some a-hole would make some smart ass comment about the jersey. Oh well, I still wear it and wear it proud. Stephen put in some good years for us so it's not like I'm wearing a Trotter jersey.

There's nothing wrong with a Davis jersey. He did put in work for the Redskins. I would love to see him retire a Redskin since that's where he was when he earned his rep.

Archived