Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike & Mike Playoff and SuperBowl Predictions (merged)

Thiebear

They did it based on the numbers.

Coach

QB

RB

Defense

Not positive but they put Skins

Coach 2nd

QB 5th

RB 5th

Defense 3

Whatever it was it equaled 15.

New England was like 11

Indianapolis 15

Seattle 16

the rest 19-21ish

And then said based on the numbers we beat Seattle and Play N.E. in the SB.

BUT**** They also said this is not based on History this is based on right now when they wanted to qualify one anser over another and then mentioned History at LEAST 32 times during the explanations..... Which I figured a 3 year old could figure out you shouldnt do if you specifically mention its not based on that. But being a Homer I accept it because we were picked.

It would certainly be an epic coaching match between Bellicheck and Gibbs, but I don't want to face the Patirots in the Superbowl.

I'd rather face Pittsburgh or Denver, two teams I think the Redskins matchup well against. Nothing would be better than beating Shanahan.... wiping that "I'm a coaching god" smirk off his face.

i cant disagree with the conclusion. i love how they gave our D respect with the third ranking, but i'm not sure they are quite getting what the D is capable of. nobody has mentioned specifically that since the beginning of december, the skins RUN D has been the best in the NFL - giving up just over 81 yards a game.

when they went over the keys to the game for the skins, they mentioned that seattle is vulnerable across the middle defensively and never mentioned the skins dominance vs the run.

i dont think anybody gives the skins a chance to shut down alexander. i think they will.

They did it based on the numbers.

Coach

QB

RB

Defense

Not positive but they put Skins

Coach 2nd

QB 5th

RB 5th

Defense 3

Whatever it was it equaled 15.

New England was like 11

Indianapolis 15

Seattle 16

the rest 19-21ish

And then said based on the numbers we beat Seattle and Play N.E. in the SB.

Yes, I heard this during the morning drive; I think they actually had the Redskins ranked 2nd for coaching (behind Belichick), 3rd on defense (behind Chicago and Carolina), 4th for running back (behind Alexander, Edge and Bell/Anderson duo), and 6th for QB (ahead of Grossman [at #8, which they categorized as a grade of "incomplete"] and Plummer). Our final score was indeed 15, 2 'points' "worse" than New England at 13 and one better than Seattle at 16 (whose defense they ranked last [#8] of the remaining playoff teams). They had us beating Carolina (total score of 19?) in the NFCCG. It's a silly little formula, but it was just for fun and definitely nice to hear! :)

It would certainly be an epic coaching match between Bellicheck and Gibbs, but I don't want to face the Patirots in the Superbowl.

I'd rather face Pittsburgh or Denver, two teams I think the Redskins matchup well against. Nothing would be better than beating Shanahan.... wiping that "I'm a coaching god" smirk off his face.

I agree--a Washington Denver rematch would be insane

Archived