Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Look-a-Likes!!!!!!!

grhqofb5

Am I missing something with the Mack Strong and the pentagon camparison? I swear to you I'm not an idiot but that one seems to be a hit and I would just like to be in "the loop".

Check out the shape of Strong's head. 5 perfect points, just like a pentagon, LOL. I can just envision his hairdresser going, "Well, since your face is in the shape of a pentagon, how about a shorter cut that will accentuate your best points?"

Check out the shape of Strong's head. 5 perfect points, just like a pentagon, LOL. I can just envision his hairdresser going, "Well, since your face is in the shape of a pentagon, how about a shorter cut that will accentuate your best points?"

You know, I tried to look at it from that perspective and it wasn't conclusive enough for me to actually think that's what it meant. However, very creative and funny now that it has been explained. Keep these rollin', I don't even see where some of you people find these pictures or think of these people. Friggin hilarious.

My name is Skins#3 because the Redskins are my 3rd favorite team. I do not disrespect the Redskins in any way, I'm just realistic. The 2005-06 Seahawks are a better team than the 2005-06 Redskins.

How lame is that? I have exactly one favorite team: Washington Redskins. There are no other teams that I'll root for unless it some way, shape, or form benefits the 'Skins.

You know, I tried to look at it from that perspective and it wasn't conclusive enough for me to actually think that's what it meant. However, very creative and funny now that it has been explained. Keep these rollin', I don't even see where some of you people find these pictures or think of these people. Friggin hilarious.

Thats pretty much what I meant, but the over analysis is funny as well...

Archived