Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Look-a-Likes!!!!!!!

grhqofb5

I love you people that have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on favorite team.

As if all the teams in the NFL aren't fighting for the same trophy. :rolleyes:

I have a 2nd favorite team too, whatever team is playing a team that by losing some how benefits the Redskins.

12429.jpg236946.jpg

Man talk about look-a-likes.....these guys could be brothers ;)

I would say i do have a 2nd and 3rd favorite team my 2nd is the same as above and my 3rd is whoever is playing the cowgirls

img6089244.jpg

DrBunsenHoneydew.jpg

2005-06-22_131442_biggayal.jpg

Mike Holmgram and Big Gay Al are twins seperated at birth...the Seal and Shaun Alexander post is a dead friggin ringer. I've been thinking about that one ever since Seal did that commercial where he's sitting in that old woman's lap playing his guitar...I think it was for laptops or something, I wanted to put that one up...good call. :notworthy :applause: :cheers:

I'll give you guys some credit, this is actually pretty funny! Almost as funny as the predictions of the Redskins beating the Seahawks! haha!!

Now see, that's where you made your mistake. The pictures are funny, the Redskins beating the Seahawks is

frickin' serious reality!

You know, I tried to look at it from that perspective and it wasn't conclusive enough for me to actually think that's what it meant. However, very creative and funny now that it has been explained. Keep these rollin', I don't even see where some of you people find these pictures or think of these people. Friggin hilarious.

:laugh:

Archived