Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Seahawks Look-a-Likes!!!!!!!

grhqofb5

My name is Skins#3 because the Redskins are my 3rd favorite team. I do not disrespect the Redskins in any way, I'm just realistic. The 2005-06 Seahawks are a better team than the 2005-06 Redskins.

This is a look-a-like thread, not a "i'm a respectable quasi-fan with an educated and objective viewpoint which must be respected by all" thread

the seahawks have only beaten 3 teams with a winning schedule. Thats weak. they dont know what a real competitve team is like to play. they will be overwhelmed. we have been battle tested and we will come out victors.

Calm down there... they beat 2 teams with winning records... and Indys practice squad!!!

The 2005-06 Seahawks are a better team than the 2005-06 Redskins.

Except for the fact that they lost to the Redskins earlier this year, and here they both sit in the same round of the playoffs.

Maybe you should change your name to Skins1-0.

Then, after this weekend, you can change it to Skins2-0.

My name is Skins#3 because the Redskins are my 3rd favorite team. I do not disrespect the Redskins in any way, I'm just realistic. The 2005-06 Seahawks are a better team than the 2005-06 Redskins.

I love you people that have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on favorite team.

As if all the teams in the NFL aren't fighting for the same trophy. :rolleyes:

I have a 2nd favorite team too, whatever team is playing a team that by losing some how benefits the Redskins.

12429.jpg236946.jpg

Man talk about look-a-likes.....these guys could be brothers ;)

I love you people that have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on favorite team.

As if all the teams in the NFL aren't fighting for the same trophy. :rolleyes:

I have a 2nd favorite team too, whatever team is playing a team that by losing some how benefits the Redskins.

12429.jpg236946.jpg

Man talk about look-a-likes.....these guys could be brothers ;)

I don't see it at sll

Archived