Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Famous NFL Chants

amm11387

my friend from Ireland who loves soccer and thinks the NFL is a joke says that the nfl doesnt have any chants

of course he is a moron

could you all help me make up a list of famous chants throughout the NFL

some I know of

We Want Dallas

Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

Who Dey

Skins Fight Song

Native American Chant (Chiefs)

my friend from Ireland who loves soccer and thinks the NFL is a joke says that the nfl doesnt have any chants

of course he is a moron

could you all help me make up a list of famous chants throughout the NFL

some I know of

We Want Dallas

Nah Nah Nah Nah Hey Hey Hey Goodbye

Who Dey

Skins Fight Song

Native American Chant (Chiefs)

Leave it to a soccer fan to base an opinion on a sport on its chants.

Tampa goes

Tampaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

then the other side of the stadium goes Bayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this is the worst chant in all of sports. I told my 10 year old cousin and he started laughing and called it gay. He is a cool kid but when a 10 year old knows your chant is gay it is a bad chant.

National anthem at arrowhead... And the home of the CHIEFS!!!

I love the NFL, but our chants aren't anywhere near the caliber of English soccer chants or Irish Gaelic football or hurling chants.

Gotta second that.

If you've never sat in the endzone of Chelsea game (in the cheap seats), then you don't know what a chant really is.

Those guys are insane and incredible fans with more rituals, songs, you name it, than any American franchise.

Gotta second that.

If you've never sat in the endzone of Chelsea game (in the cheap seats), then you don't know what a chant really is.

Those guys are insane and incredible fans with more rituals, songs, you name it, than any American franchise.

Could not agree more. Coming from Greece half the fun going to a soccer game is the fans chanting and getting into it. I mean you couldn't get this type of entertainment even in a good comedy club. Just Priceless. Let me just add for those that have not seen a European soccer game between two rival teams you are missing something. Heck even if you go into a DC United game it gets nice and wild with all those South American fans...

Don't get me wrong I like soccer (somewhere down the list from football), but If I want to hear a bunch of guys chanting and singing, I'll go to see the Harlem Boys choir. Not that I woulden't want to experience a Chelsea game once or twice, but I don't need classic chants to go with my Skins game. There are lots of other trends those soccer dudes are great at starting too, such as massive gang battles, and toting weapons to games. No thanks.

Some Seahawk MORON that was posting earlier in the Classifieds section kep saying...

CAW CAW CAW!!!

LMAO - That dude couldn't be real, could he? They actually do that up there??? Amazing.......

I think that is played over the loud speaker. Kind of like they do at Fedex with the Defense chants when the crowd forgets to stand up on third downs :doh:

Soccer outdoes EVERY sport in chants. They have MULTIPLE songs, chants you name it for every team. And many of them are very long. But the cool thing is that they have 4 or 5 different songs and chants per team, so the crowd starts up the one that is best at the time of the game. Its cool also because the fans of the other team do their song or chant at the same time and try to outdo the other fans. Its cool believe me I've been when i lived in Scotland. Quite an experience.

Archived