Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pics of Welcome Home (Gibbs and fans Lovefest!)

HOF44

Coach stayed and sugned autographs till everyone who wanted one got one. Very Cool. He kept saying I can't believe you all waiteed out here in the cold for us!!

51505030-L.jpg

Pez was in heaven!

51505374-L.jpg

TV crew wanted a shot of the autograph.

51505425-L.jpg

Great pics HOF44! I will try to get mine up tonight or tomorrow.

We had a wonderful time yesterday! We all got together to watch the game at Kp's. Slinky, HOF44, Blondie, KevinB, Jim (pez's coworker), Pez's parents, Zeron and I all cheered on the Redskins and watched our play off victory!

Around 9PM we all headed my our house to get coffee, and to meet Art Monk Fan. At 10:30PM the gals headed to pick up Ben (my neighbor's son) and the boys headed to Redskin Park. We were all shocked as hundreds of people were already there.

We had fun waiting with other Redskin fans. We cheered, laughed, and held our ES banner up for the news crew (channel9). Around 12:30 they let everyone into the park. This was a little disorgainized as they kept telling us to go in different directions, no crowd control etc. Finally at 12:45 our boys arrived home. The crowd swarmed the busses. HSF and I just tried to get away from the crowd and hung back holding the ES Banner near the entrance of Redskin Park. While standing there HSF was run into and almost knocked over by Joe Bugle running to his car. He grabbed her arm and said "I am so sorry".

We still hung back for awhile and Pez came over but the temptation of Pez meeting Joe Gibbs for the first time was way to much. We moved over to the swarm around Joe Gibbs. Pez went into the swarm to get his Gibbs jersey signed. HSF and I hung back. Once the swarm started to die down around him. I walked up to Pez where he was waiting and saw Gibbs was amazed with Pez's jersey. We told him we had to call San Diego State to get the number and he responded "I hope they did not send you any pictures of me from back then." While he laughed. I then waited a few minutes and took him the banner. I asked will you sign the ES banner? He said of course and signed the "X" of Extremeskins.com and said to "thank all of the Fans" I asked him then if he noticed the Basset Hound yesterday and he responded "Yes I was laughing that there was a dog in a jersey with my name on it. I wanted to run off the bus and kiss him he was so cute". I explained to him that Gibbs wanted that name as when we fostered him he sat in front of the TV staring at his press conferance.

We then took a few pics with him and as I was leaving I told him "God Bless you for doing this for the fans" and he grabbed my arm and said "thank you for telling me that. It really means a lot to me". As we start to leave the park I realize I have now lost Blondie and my neighbor's son Ben. As we walk back to the car I see both of them waiting there! Everyone had a really good time! We were all proud to see our boys win! It was definately an expierance of a life time! HTTR

Great pics HOF44! I will try to get mine up tonight or tomorrow.

We had a wonderful time yesterday! We all got together to watch the game at Kp's. Slinky, HOF44, Blondie, KevinB, Jim (pez's coworker), Pez's parents, Zeron and I all cheered on the Redskins and watched our play off victory!

Around 9PM we all headed my our house to get coffee, and to meet Art Monk Fan. At 10:30PM the gals headed to pick up Ben (my neighbor's son) and the boys headed to Redskin Park. We were all shocked as hundreds of people were already there.

We had fun waiting with other Redskin fans. We cheered, laughed, and held our ES banner up for the news crew (channel9). Around 12:30 they let everyone into the park. This was a little disorgainized as they kept telling us to go in different directions, no crowd control etc. Finally at 12:45 our boys arrived home. The crowd swarmed the busses. HSF and I just tried to get away from the crowd and hung back holding the ES Banner near the entrance of Redskin Park. While standing there HSF was run into and almost knocked over by Joe Bugle running to his car. He grabbed her arm and said "I am so sorry".

We still hung back for awhile and Pez came over but the temptation of Pez meeting Joe Gibbs for the first time was way to much. We moved over to the swarm around Joe Gibbs. Pez went into the swarm to get his Gibbs jersey signed. HSF and I hung back. Once the swarm started to die down around him. I walked up to Pez where he was waiting and saw Gibbs was amazed with Pez's jersey. We told him we had to call San Diego State to get the number and he responded "I hope they did not send you any pictures of me from back then." While he laughed. I then waited a few minutes and took him the banner. I asked will you sign the ES banner? He said of course and signed the "X" of Extremeskins.com and said to "thank all of the Fans" I asked him then if he noticed the Basset Hound yesterday and he responded "Yes I was laughing that there was a dog in a jersey with my name on it. I wanted to run off the bus and kiss him he was so cute". I explained to him that Gibbs wanted that name as when we fostered him he sat in front of the TV staring at his press conferance.

We then took a few pics with him and as I was leaving I told him "God Bless you for doing this for the fans" and he grabbed my arm and said "thank you for telling me that. It really means a lot to me". As we start to leave the park I realize I have now lost Blondie and my neighbor's son Ben. As we walk back to the car I see both of them waiting there! Everyone had a really good time! We were all proud to see our boys win! It was definately an expierance of a life time! HTTR

That brought tears to my eyes Christy. Thanks for sharing. Gibbs knows quality people when he meets them :)

That brought tears to my eyes Christy. Thanks for sharing. Gibbs knows quality people when he meets them :)

I feel awkward asking the Mods or managment of the board to do any favors, but in this case I must. Could you guys please let Coach Gibbs know how much it meant to everyone there that he took the time to interact personally with everyone patient enough to wait at the park. I can't write as eloquantly as Huly has, but maybe she will right a thank you to represent the fans that were there.

If you could see that Coach gets this letter if Huly will pen it. Or at least get to him some acknowledgement of how much that meant to so many people I would be in your debt.

I feel awkward asking the Mods or managment of the board to do any favors, but in this case I must. Could you guys please let Coach Gibbs know how much it meant to everyone there that he took the time to interact personally with everyone patient enough to wait at the park. I can't write as eloquantly as Huly has, but maybe she will right a thank you to represent the fans that were there.

If you could see that Coach gets this letter if Huly will pen it. Or at least get to him some acknowledgement of how much that meant to so many people I would be in your debt.

We could likely get a letter to Coach Gibbs via the Public Relations staff. I also suspect that if it was sent directly to the Park at Ashburn, he'd get it. I believe he's probably the kind of person who personally reads all letters addressed to him.

Wow guys y'all have left me speechless. I will help with whatever letter you would like written but I ask that each of you PM me your thoughts where I can put all of them in the letter!

Well here come the pics!

First set is all of us at KPs

Archived